#48 happy birthday! pt.1

y'all i was roller skating down a hill yesterday and I went to fast so I fell and I scraped my elbow and hit my head😭 my head hurt when I layed it down on a pillow but its ok because it was funny! Anywaus on with the story!

Sasuke pov
It had been a week since our last soccer game and today was naruto's birthday. Usually I freak out during birthdays but I had been preparing all week!

I got him a gift a while ago actually and I planned out the whole day....to a certain extent.

By that I mean I thought of a few things he would enjoy but him and his sleep schedule decided when everything started.

At the moment it's 1 o'clock in the afternoon and I was making breakfast.

"mmmorning sasuke" i heard a sleepy voice from behind me and felt arms wrap around me. I saw blond hair out of the corner of my eye and I felt the blond press his face into my shoulder.

I smiled, flipped the waffle maker then turned around to hug him happily.

"Happy birthday dobe!" I said and pulled back from the hug to kiss him on the forehead.

"Huh?....oh wait my birthdays today?!" He asked in surprise and I face palmed.

"You forgot your own birthday are you serious?" I asked and he nodded.

"Well I haven't celebrated my birthday in a while so I guess I did" he said nervously and for the millionth time I cursed his father out in my head.

"Ok well sit down breakfast is almost done" I told him and kissed him before letting him walk to the table to sit down.

"Ooh really whats for breakfast?" He asked and took a seat at the table.

"Just waffles nothing to special"

"Really?! I haven't had waffles in like...forever!" He exclaimed happily and I handed him a plate with two waffles on it along with syrup.

"Then I'll just make you waffles more, but don't get to excited yet you're day has barely started"

"Well what else is happening then?" He questioned and I sat down next to him.

"You'll find out soon enough but it's a surprise. I couldn't plan to much though because you sleep really late" I told him and he laughed sheepishly.

"Heh sorry about that, you could have woken me up if you wanted to"

"No need to apologize, it gave me more time to think about where to take you today"

"sasuke you don't have to go out of your way to plan something for my birthday as long as I spend it with you this year I'll be happy!"

"Of course i have to plan something for your birthday! your my bestfriend of over eleven years and my boyfriend. if you think I'm not planning anything for today you're wrong" I said with crossed arms.

"Aw sasukeeeee" he pulled me into a hug and I laughed "like I said don't get to excited yet your day has hardly started"

"Yeah yeah whatever you say but your being cute so what'd you want me to do?"

"I was not! Now let's go get dressed" I held out my hand to him which he took and we walked upstairs.

"Oh by the way wear a bathing suit" I told him while grabbing my bathing suit from a drawer.

"Ok! I'm not wearing a black one though" he stuck his tounge out at me and grabbed a white bathing suit from my drawer that I didn't even know i had.

"Hpw the hell did you find that I didn't even know i had that" I commented while changing into a dark blue t-shirt.