#40 wait what?!

Naruto POV:

"Hey Naruto, how are you doing?" Tsunade came up to me and put the back of her hand to my forehead.

"I'm fine? Why are you here? I'm okay" I panicked.

"My, my, can I not see my favorite patient?" she joked.

"I said I'm fine.. I have Sasuke with me."

"Naruto can we talk? It won't take long? Please." she pleaded.

"Uh.. erm,, sure! Whatcha want to talk about? We're open ears."

"Alone? Please?"

"But c'mon Sasuke is my moral support," I stopped smiling.

"Sasuke please leave, go home, or wait outside. Now." she demanded.

He walked out and before he left he turned around and mouthed 'Sorry Naruto'.

I resisted the urge to stick up the middle finger.

I looked at Tsuande, "So.. the thing you want to talk about?"

"Naruto, your faux concern is ridiculous, I'll make this fast."

"Where is your dad?

I sighed. I'm just going to play it cool now. "It's what Sasuke told you, he's at an interview."

"How do you know Sasuke told me that?" she pressed.

"He told me! He just told what he told you!" I internally face palmed.

"Oh, okay. What job is your father applying for then?"

I felt like crying, again. I knew what to say it's just.. I don't know.

"He said it would be a surprise. Yeah, a surprise." I cringed at the thought.

"Aw, that sucks! How about we give him a call, huh? He should be done by now?"

"No! Sorry, I mean you shouldn't, it's not around here. He went to a different state for it." I shook my head.

"Naruto, what happened? Tell me the truth!" she slammed her hands on the table and I flinched.

"I- I saw the marks! The bruises, the numbers, please!" she was breaking down and I was just watching.

"Minato, he.. please don't cry. I'm sorry." I trailed off in the middle of it to start apologizing.

"What did your father do this time?"

"This time? What do you mean this time?"

"Naruto I don't want to tell you this but Minato, he hit your mother. I'm afraid that's what he's doing to you, I assume?" my jaw dropped.

"Yes ma'am," I started fidgeting with my fingers, finding it difficult to keep eye contact with her now.

"I'm so, so, so sorry Naruto. You need to tell somebody. The police." she raised her eyebrows.

"Sasuke's brother, Itachi is a detective."

"That's good right?"

"I don't know. Please though, tell me about mom."

"She was very kind, I never saw when your father abused her. I saw him smack her once when I was invited over for dinner. She looked very cautious, probably making she she didn't 'mess up'. I told him to stop or I'd get the cops on him."

She started to cry, so I sat up and rubbed her back.

"He killed her Naruto. Minato killed her that day, Kushina was liked by everybody, so he must have ordered someone to kill her"

"He's a murderer!" She cried out.

"Please do something Naruto! Send him to jail! Get him out of this world!" she looked at me with wide eyes.

My eyes widened in shock and I felt tears welling up in my eyes again "he...he what" I asked dumbfounded.

"He's the reason kushina is dead! Please Naruto get him locked away for the rest of his miserable life!" She pleaded and I nodded. Tears were still threatening to fall but I held them back.

Seeing her break down like that right infront of me was the last push I needed to get him turned in. If he was still only hurting me that was a different story but hearing what tsunade just told me and seeing all the emotions she felt, it was all I needed to get rid of the bastard.

"Of course, please get Itachi and Sasuke." I asked.

She kissed my forehead, "Thank you Naruto," she ran out. Once I saw that the door was closed I let out a shsky breath.

'He's blamed it on me for all theese years when he was the one who sent that man after us...he beat me for no reason. I hope that bastard lives a miserable life in fucking prison' I thought as a stray tears made it's way down my cheek.

I wiped it away and shook my head 'now I really need to keep my years in otherwise this whole situation will just be more difficult' I told myself in my head and the door to my room opened revealing tsnuade, itachi, and sasuke.

The first to enter the room was itachi who took a chair from the corner of the room and sat down on the left side of my bed.

He had a mixture of worry and relief written on his face "so I spoke with tsunade and I understand that you're finally going to let me do something about your father?"

I nodded my head "yeah after hearing tsunade tell me what my father did I can't not turn him in anymore"

Itachi nodded his head and smiled kindly at me "I'm happy you finally decided to actually turn him in, I'll talk to some of my co-workers at the station tomorrow"

"Ok thank you, I'm sorry I wouldn't let you or sasuke do anything earlier" sasuke who's hand i had been holding since he walked into the room spoke up.

"All that matters is that you're letting us do something about it now, you were scared before but now you have one more person to back you up" he told me and nodded his head in the direction of tsunade who looked like she was releived, angry, and sad.

"May I speak to him in private for a moment?" She asked with a strained voice. I've never seen her so upset.

Sasuke and itachi exchanged a looks of confusion but then nodded and walked out of my room.

"I'm so sorry Naruto. Jiraya and I should have taken care of you as soon as we heard about your mother, I should've known he would treat you badly" by this point she was clearly trying not to cry and I wanted to reassure her.

"It's ok grandma tsunade it isn't your fault, I'm fine now aren't I? Come here" I smiled and held my arms open to hug her.

She walked over to me and wrapped her arms around me "it is my fault, partially at least. I should have taken you into my care. You wouldn't have been hurt"

She pulled back from the hug teary eyed and I shook my head then smiled at her "well don't dwell on it ok? It's in the past"

She nodded and tears ran down her face which she had obviously been holding back for a while now "what'd i do to deserve such an amazing grandson" she said and wiped some tears away.

"You were an amazing grandmother duh" I said and handed her a tissue from my bedside table.

She laughed through her tears and wiped her tears away before throwing the tissue away "thank you for being so strong throughout this, I should have told you sooner but I just couldn't"

"Really it's ok I would say I'm happy you told me but I'm not happy, I am glad you told me because you were the last push I needed to turn him in"

"Thank you, I'm so proud of you" she said and kissed me on the forehead "want me to go get sasuke now?"

I nodded my head and smiled "yeah, thank you a lot grandma" and with that she walked out if my room

TBC! I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!

AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR READING<3