"I... I thought-"

"What Yoohyeon? What?!" Minji suddenly yelled at Yoohyeon.

"I'm sorry, i should have informed you." Yoohyeon whispered, she leaned down and wrapped her arms around Minji.

When Minji wasn't reciprocating the hug Yoohyeon backed up and walked towards her closet, deciding to end the conversation.

•••••••

[Three days later]

"Yoohyeon was crying..." Avery spoke, folding the shirt she kept it in front of Minji, who was also folding clothes.

"She was? Did you ask her why?" Asked Minji, slightly being concerned.

"I didn't, she was crying when she was talking with Namjoon uncle. I secretly heard her, so i didn't ask her."

"Do you have any idea what she was being emotional about..." Asked the purple haired girl.

"I don't know... Maybe she misses her parents. Especially her dad..." Avery replied.

Minji hummed, after they were done with the folding. They had lunch and Avery drifted off to sleep after her stomach was full. Minji let her sleep in the bedroom while she worked on her laptop.

•••••••

[The next day]

"Where are you taking me?" Asked the silver haired girl, her grip became tight on Minji's hand.

"Minji, answer me!" Yoohyeon exclaimed, "This blindfold is too tight... My head will explode!" Yoohyeon spoke, facing towards Minji.

"Don't be dramatic." Minji whispered.

"Are you taking me to arcade?" asked Yoohyeon, she stomped her feet in excitement.

She guessed so many places and was excited about the surprise.

_

"Okay, walk slowly..." Minji gripped on Yoohyeon's upper arm and walked slowly.

"Oh, where are we?" Yoohyeon whispered, slowly walking on Minji's guidance.

"Stay still." Minji whispered, she walked behind Yoohyeon and started unfolding the cloth.

Yoohyeon removed the blindfold with her hands when it was loosened.

Her gaze landed on the grave in front of her.

She looked at Minji after looking at her dad's grave, "Why would you bring me here?" She asked with a sigh.

"I will leave you alone with your dad. Take your time. I'll be waiting in the car. Don't ask further questions." Said Minji, she kissed Yoohyeon's forehead, before leaving her alone.

The silver haired girl looked around her surrounding and looked at Minji who was walking near the car.

She stared at Arang's grave stone afterwards.

Yoohyeon clasped her hands behind, taking a deep breath, she spoke, "My time is nearing too. We will solve our arguments, once I'm there..." She whispered in a very low voice, with a small smile, her tears gathered on the edges of her eyes to fall down.

••••••

[After an hour]

Minji opened the car's door, once she saw Yoohyeon walking towards the car.

The silver haired girl smiled at her brightly before entering the car, getting Inside the car, she planted a warm kiss on Minji's face. "Thank you..." She whispered, sitting beside her girlfriend.

"Welcome." Minji whispered, wrapping her arm around Yoohyeon's upper arm tightly. The silver haired girl leaned on Minji's shoulder, closing her eyes she took a deep breath and decided to take a nap.

•••••••

[The next day]

"You're basically saying you don't want to adopt Avery in the near future or in the future..." Yoohyeon whispered, looking down at Minji, who was trying to focus on her work, sitting on the floor she had her laptop open in her lap.

Yoohyeon layed flat on her stomach and rested her chin on her crossed arms waiting for Minji's reply.

"We aren't married yet..." Minji replied.

"What if we get married, what after that? Will you be ready to adopt her?" Asked the silver haired girl.

"We will see."

"Don't you want a family? Me, you and Avery... It will be cute. Kim family..." Yoohyeon blushed on her own at the thought of having a family with Minji.

It didn't really matter, if Avery wasn't their blood. Family is made of love and care, which Yoohyeon was sure that they will give it to Avery.

"I'm working Yoohyeon. Please, can you stop asking me questions. I told you to bring me coffee."

Yoohyeon sat up on the bed and got out of it, kissing Minji on her temple, she walked outside of the room to make a coffee for Minji.

×××××××

😥