"Perce." Apollo said holding up a small bag. "It's from your baby sister." Percy nodded grabbing the bag, "Estelle." Percy said pulling out the glitter cover blue tissue paper. He saw a box at the bottom of the small bag. "Am I getting nothing but Jewelry this year." Percy chuckled, his eyes showing happiness. Percy pulled out the box, opening it to see a small heart locket. It was gold with a floral design engraved into the front. Percy ran his hand over the design, he turned it around to see writing on the back. 'No matter the year, age, or how far apart, I will always love you.' Percy chuckled, tears falling. Percy looked up to see the call had ended. Apollo came towards him hugging him. "It's okay." Percy nodded, "You want to finish the presents?" Percy nodded, looking at Apollo smiling. "Thank you for that." Apollo smiled, nodding.

"Here.." Apollo said, giving him the gift from his father. Percy opened the bag, inside was a gold drachma on a black leather string. "I went more traditional." Poseidon told him, gesturing to the necklace. "Thank you." Percy told his father, putting the necklace back into the bag.

"This one is from the seven." Apollo told him, they all decided to go with the mortal order to give gifts. Percy unwrapped the box. When he opened it, he found one seventh of a heart, it was blue with his name, on the corner was a collection of colors on the right side was green, and on the left side was grey. "They have the rest?" Apollo nodded, "Yes." Percy nodded, "Best friend jewelry have a legend. As long as all sides are still alive and friends, it will never break." Apollo smiled at his.

"This one is from Nico." Apollo said, giving him the wrapped box. Percy saw a bag again, this time it was blue instead of black or grey. He opened the bag to see a necklace, it was gold with three hearts, one was full the other two were empty. They fit together perfectly. "He had two more when he got them, his had the middle heart full, Thalia's had the first heart full." Apollo explained. Percy chuckled, looking at the bracelet one more time, before putting it back into the bag.

"This one is from Thalia." Apollo said giving him a green bag. "She had me and Arty put some of her in it." Percy gasped, "Like Zoe?" Apollo nodded, "She said it was only fair for you to have it too." Percy smiled, tears in his eyes. He opened the bag to find a necklace with with an arrow. He could feel Thalia in it. He closed his hand around the necklace smiling. Once he was able to control his tears he put the necklace back in the bag.

Apollo handed him a unwrapped jewelry box. "This is from me." Percy nodded grabbing the box. Once he opened the box, Percy chuckled, he grabbed the bracelet out of the box. Percy put it into his hand, each charm representing a member of the Argo Crew. There was an owl, bear, skull, cloud,  two dogs, feather, flame, gem, and a goat. Percy touched every single charm, smiling, He looked up at Apollo, "Thank you, really!" Percy said, tears falling down his face, as he smiled brightly.

Artemis came towards Percy, "This one is from me." Percy took it nodding. He unwrapped the long box. Percy opened it, pulling out a brown sheath. Percy opened it to see the most beautiful dagger. The Dagger was silver, with carvings in the handle. "Thank you lady Artemis!" Percy said, entranced in the dagger. "That is an amazing dagger!" Ares said receiving a nod from Percy.

Apollo came towards Percy with a stack of boxes. "The majority of people here teamed up. All of these go together." Percy chuckled, nodding. The first one Percy picked up was Zeus'. Percy opened it, inside was a leather chain. Percy looked confused, "Thank you." Zeus nodded chuckling at his confused look. Percy than opened Ares', he had given Percy a sword charm that Percy put on the leather chain. "Thank you." Percy said, looking at the sword, he gasped. "It's riptide." Ares nodded, chuckling. Percy than opened the one from Hephaestus, it was a a gold lined trident. Percy chuckled, "Thank you." Hephaestus grunted, nodding. Percy grabbed the next one in the pile. Aphrodite had given him a heart locket, when he opened it, it was empty. Percy smiled, "Thank you." Aphrodite smiled, "Your welcome, sweets." The last one in pile was Hermes. Percy opened it, inside was a circler pendant. On the top was a gold sun, with diamond lining the details. On the bottom half was a sea, the sea had blue topaz lining the waves. Percy smiled, "Thank you, Hermes. It's beautiful." Hermes smiled nodding.

"This one is from Hestia." Apollo said. Percy nodded, grabbing the wrapped box. Percy opened it, looking at the heart locket that was on the chain. It was bronze, with a Pegasus on the front. Percy opened it so see a picture of him, Grover, and Annabeth on the right side. On the left side it said, 'It's not goodbye its see you later'. Percy smiled, looking up to meet Hestia's eyes. "Thank you!" He said, his eyes pooling with tears. Hestia smiled softly, "Of course Perseus." 

Apollo handed Percy a box. Percy took it from Apollo, "Athena." Percy read, Apollo nodded, "She said she didn't want you to come to her about it." Percy chuckled, unwrapping the box. It was revealed it wasn't a box but a book. "Whoa! Awesome!" Everyone did a double take, "What did you get him?" Poseidon whispered, leaning over to Athena. "A book on sea animals." Poseidon nodded, "That makes since." Percy opened the book to see that every species had its own chapter. "Wow!" Apollo chuckled, "Perce you still have one more to open." Percy chuckled, putting down the book. "Sorry.." Every chuckled, "Percy its okay." Hades said walking towards him. 

Hades handed him a box. "Here." Percy took it, opening the box. "Wow." Inside the box was a ring, the ring was made of celestial bronze, the inner part of the ring had a Peridot stone in the center. "That's my birth stone.." Percy whispered, a smile on his face. "Yeah it is." Percy smiled looking up, "Thank you Uncle Hades." Hades smiled.

Percy put all his gifts down into a chest that Apollo flashed in. Poseidon came over to Percy, "Here you go, first piece for the birthday boy." Apollo went put some cookies on Percy's plate with food before grabbing himself a piece of cake. "So, how does it feel to be 18?" Apollo asked as he sat down. "Spoiled." Apollo chuckled at this. "I'm glad. So, how was the party?" Percy smiled, "I loved it." Apollo smiled wanting to keep that bright, beautiful smile on Percy's face. "So..I have one more gift." Percy looked at Apollo. "What?" Apollo pulled out a flower, it was a white anemone. The petals seemed to lay as it they were placed by hand. "Oh my gods...its the flower from the field!" Percy chuckled taking the flower. Everyone looked sympathetically towards Percy. He had no idea what was going on, or why remembering that flower should be impossible.

"Hermes." Hermes turned towards the huntress. "Apollo just handed him a flower." She told him, "Okay..and?" Artemis smiled, "The floor was one from Ancient Greece, similar ones exist but not that exact one. And yet he said it was the one from the field." Hermes gasped, "It is him." Hermes said smiling.