027

(I didn't actually think of writing on Jungkook's POV but xaris022 made me consider so this is for you)

Jungkook's POV

The colorful street outside the window was a blur as our car sped by heading to the venue. I should be focusing on the people walking by the streets with rainbow flags cross their necks or just holding them, all in support of me. Or I should be focusing on our performance at the MMAs tonight which is exactly what I should be doing but no that is the opposite of what is happening.

After everything that has happened, am relieved and grateful for the support from everyone. To say I was surprised by the support will be an understatement. Am truly grateful. But the emptiness, pain, loneliness, guilt and regret am feeling inside overshadows everything.

I've lost Jiminie

The words kept resonating in my head which gave meaning to what I was feeling. I've lost him forever. The only person who truly cared about me. Who felt every joy and sadness in my life as if it was his own. My angel who stood by my side through thick and thin. The one who could lighten up my day with a single smile, a smile I missed so much. He was always there, never made me doubt myself or us, but what did I do, I hurt him. I hurt and broke the one person I promised to always protect for the rest of my life.

I missed him so much. All I wanted right now was to hug him and tell him how sorry I am. But he didn't want to even look at me. I would give anything to tell him how sorry I am and how much I love him.

My thoughts were cut short when I felt a hand on mine. I turned to see it was Jin hyung. He lifted his hands to wipe my tears which I didn't know had fallen and still falling. He pulled me into his arms, running his fingers through my hair. I buried my face in his neck taking all the comfort he was offering.

"I know I should tell you that all will be fine but even I know that will not be enough, but please jungkookie pull yourself together ok" he mumbled but I know everyone heard it. I nodded and pulled away. I looked to see all of them staring at me with a comforting smile on their faces. I gave them an assuring smile in return.

"We are almost there" the driver said as Jin hyung tightened his hands around mine.

The screams of army got louder when we exited the car, Jin hyung leading the way. As soon as I came out the cheers got more loud. I could hear fans screaming their support and love which I gratefully accepted with a deep bow as I walked to the platform.

The interview rolled out smoothly and I was more gratefully to the interviewer for not asking me anything about recent events cause I don't know what to make of it myself. I would have probably burst out crying despite my control over my tears.

We headed inside the arena greeting and also being greeted by idols. I saw how despite the fun and super performances by idols a few fancams were focused on me more than usual, which was kinda uncomfortable. I decided to pay no attention to any of those and just focus on the show.

We've won eight awards including four major awards, which I swiftly dodged giving a speech while Namjoon hyung chased me around but I was successful this time.

I headed to the dressing room ahead of everyone since I had a solo performance before that of the group to get ready.

They all wished me luck before they returned to their seats. Breathing out slowly to release my nerves, my grip on my purple mic tightened as the spotlight was thrown on me. I could see the surprised faces of everyone since it was not announced before hand and the cheers that followed.

I blocked everything out ready to get my feelings and massage across to the one person I know I wanted him to hear.