007

Jimin's POV

Am on my way home after hanging out at the dorm. It's 8:20 in the evening now. I felt my phone vibrate. It's a text from hobi-hyung.

"Let me know as soon as you get home"

" Ok hyung"

"Everything will be fine Chim don't worry too much"

"I hope so hobi-hyung"

I sighed after putting my phone away. I hated being weak but I just couldn't help but to break down in front of them when they asked about what was going on with Jungkook. I knew they've noticed bet everyone have.

I parked my car along the road to try and compose my self, placing my head on the steering wheel.
" I didn't do anything wrong right?"

"no min. Please calm down" tae assured me but I couldn't control my tears. He hugged me tighter.

"I've tried tae, I've tried but he just won't talk to me"

Hobi stood and engulfed me from my side."if there one thing  I have absolute confidence in, it's your love for each other Jimin. Am sure everything will be alright"

"true, and you know there are times he zones out and want to be alone. Am sure he will come around" said Jin hyung.

"I know but he always come to me. Am here for him every time hyung. I just feel like this time something is wrong and am scared. He looks angry when I try to talk to him" I saw them looking among themselves.

"Please if he has talked to any of you please let me know. I was to fix what ever is wrong"

"No he hasn't Jimin, but please wipe your tears. He is your husband there's nothing to be scared of" tae said whipping my tears. I didn't know I cried too much.

Everything is going to be fine Jimin, just believe in him and your love for each other. Yeah, that's it nothing will go wrong. I will make sure he tells me what is wrong. I thought to my self.

I parked my car, got into the elevator,heading to our penthouse.

I saw his shoes by the door letting me know that he is home. I hurried inside looking for him. 

You are gonna tell me what is wrong kookie cuz I  can't bear this distance between us.

He was not in the living room, kitchen or dining hall so I went to our room. Opened the door to see him on the balcony. He was on the phone with someone. I walked closer to him.
I stopped in my tracks when I heard what he was saying.

"no babe he is nothing to me....I will get rid of him soon.... what do you mean he is my husband,I don't give a f*ck..... yeah.... I love you okay... I will see you soon.... love you too Mary bye"

Babe? Love? what is going on.

"J-jungkook" my eyes burned. He just rolled his eyes. He walked into the bedroom and moved towards the bathroom. I ran and stood in front of him. I could heare how  fast and loud my heart was beating. This is not true I know it's not.

"K-kook w-what was that?" I asked him but he just kept quiet.

"H-honey p-please" I could feel my cheeks wet.

"YOU JUST F*CKING EAVEDROPPED ON MY CONVERSATION. WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HUH?"
I jumped from his outburst.

"AM YOUR HUSBAND JEON JUNGKOOK."

Calm down Jimin ,being angry is not it.
"kookie what was t-that?

"What do you think Jimin" he said with a smirk.

"No kookie tell me the truth please"I begged grabbing the sleeves of his shirt.

"No no no kook please talk to me. Did I do something wrong? Whatever it is I will apologize and fix it. Did I say something to make you angry?huh, just tell what ever it is okay. Am your husband I will accept any corrections huh okay, just te-"

"Just shut up jimin" he removed my hand with such a force that it made me stumble.

"g-guk"

"What the heck is wrong with you. Just because you are my husband does not mean you are my master to whom I should report to ok, I have my own life to liv-"

"Just tell me who she is" I demanded.

"My girlfriend and the love of my life"
My legs almost gave out.

"No Jungkook you are my husband, you love only me "

"That's where you are wrong. I don't love you and truth be told I don't think I ever did. You were the you who threw yourself on me like a hoe, giving me the chance to use you as I pleased and now am just sick. I don't even know why I married your clingy ass back then. So get this, I was never yours you fucking faggot. So stay the hell away from me" he got out of the room.

I sank onto the floor, my limps giving away. This is just a dream. My kookie really loves me right? What just happened is a lie right?