023

Jimin's POV

I was setting the table for dinner. Song hyung said he is bringing dinner over since I was too lazy and tired to cook. He would be here any second so I made sure to get everything. Work has been hectic for the past few days but am having a lot of fun also.

I heard the bell so went to answer it.

"Hold on a second hyung" I shouted before answering the door but froze in my place when I saw who stood at the door.

"Jimin"

I only stood looking at him. He used my startled self to his advantage and entered.

I turned to ask him what he was doing here but found myself in his embrace. I froze not knowing how to react.

"i-i missed you so much Jiminie, so much" he hugged me tightly to himself. I heard him sobbing lightly on my shoulder.

I tried so hard to free myself but he wouldn't budge. "Let go of me Jungkook. What do you want"

"n-no no I won't love. I've lot you once and am not doing it again"

His words made me more angry than I already am. Using every bit of strength I had, I pushed him. "You already have"

He  shake his head aggressively. "No. Don't say that hyung, don't drive me away"

"The f*ck Jungkook. You were the one who drove me away. You were the one who broke us apart"

" i-i didn't m-mean to hyung. i-i never meant to hurt you p-please. Please forgive me, I-i never meant any of what I said, I never did J-jimin, I should have fought for us, I should have protected you instead of driving you away and hurting you. Please forgive me hyung. I know I don't deserve it but please Jimin give me a chance to prove my love to you." He said to me through his cries.

"F-forgive you? Give you a chance Jungkook? You have no idea what I went through. How many times I had to tell myself that my kookie loves me and would never mean any of what he said, how many nights I cried myself to sleep wishing that all of it was just a bad dre-"

"b-but I h-had to Jimin. I had to " he mumbled as he sunk to the floor. He was full on crying now.

"Jungkook?"

"I never intended to hurt you Jimin. Hurting you or making you cry is the last thing I ever see myself doing. But I had to Jiminie. I couldn't stand by and let him hurt you without doing anything if I could prevent it. He made me do it Jiminie. He vowed to hurt you in the worse way possible if I refused him"

"what are you saying Jungkook? who are you talking about?"I asked him going down in front of him.

"M-mr. Cha" o-our choreographer?

"w-what?" I asked not believing my ears.

"Y-yes hyung. I know there is no excuse for what I did but please believe me Jiminie. He gave me no other choice. I refused him when he first approached me thinking nothing of it. But that was my biggest mistake.

T-hat accident you suffered was his doing hyung. A warning if I didn't make you leave. I-i never cheated on you hyung. T-hat night, he was the one was talking to. He was listening to everything making sure I did what he told me to. You have no idea how much I wanted to hurt myself seeing your reaction*sobbing* i-i wanted to hug you,telling you that none of that was true b-but I couldn't.

I wanted to run to you all those times but he was watching everything jimin. I wanted to tell you everything but i-i couldn't risk losing you Jimi-"

"I begged you" I said lowly but enough for him to hear. " I b-begged you j-jungkook. Pleaded for you to tell me what was wrong cuz I knew deep down that this was not you. Never, ever had I hidden anything from you during our time together Jungkook cuz that was what we promised each other, to tell each other everything"

"Ji-"

"We could have overcome this Jeon Jungkook. B-but no, you chose to hurt me junkoo-"

"N-no hyung pl-"he moved towards me with tears flowing from his eyes but I closed my eyes, moving my head to the side and hugged my legs.

"y-you s-said things I can't get f-from my head Jungkook. You even went as far as d-divorcing me" I quickly cleaned the furious tears flowing.

"No Jimin I n-"  he tried to say, holding my fingers on my knees, making a shiver run through my body.

"Get out"

"J-jimin"

"Please go Jungkook"  I said holding back the tears trying to fall. I could feel his eyes on the side of my face but I didn't turn to him.

He was silent for couple of seconds. I thought he was gone until he spoke.

"I know I don't deserve your forgiveness for want you went through but know this Jiminie....., am gonna win you back no matter how long it takes" I felt a kiss and tears on my cheek before he moved away. I soon as I head the door close, I let the dam break. It hurts so so much. Why did it have to come to this.

Sorry for the delay guys, forgive me?🥺

Am sorry but am gonna have to disappear for a while🙃😐. I hope to come back soon.
Saranghae 💜