019

JIMIN

Getting ready for winter🥶

Likes: 3M                     Comments:1

Likes: 3M                     Comments:1.2M

Kmnation- cool and stylish 😎💁

Iluvjjm- I love you Jimin💜

🐰💖🐥

So what now???!!!!

Likes:21,911               Comments:8,563

Kmnation-My thoughts exactly bestie

Pancake-Like I really can't believe what am hearing.

🐰💖🐥-They now get that Jimin was never getting between their ship

Jikooker-What did they think huh.... that they will come out as a couple when Jimin left? Sometimes I really don't understand them.

Modeljimin-They hated my mochi, spread those false and hate rumours about him and now they think it's suddenly fine😤😤😤😡😡

Eclipse 🌞🌛-Can you imagine that they laughed at us telling us how our ship has ended when Jimin left instead of feeling sad that he was no longer part of BTS or how the members may be feeling
|
🐰💖🐥-That's because they are ot6 and never care about the members individual just their ship.
|
Eclipse 🌞🌛-And now they are sad and complaining that there are little to no tk moments for the past years since Jimin left.

Iluvjjm-Like they both have been telling us that they are only best friends
|
Jkjm-But 🐑 is too mad not to listen to them.

💜💛 nation-Is it only me or has TK been very awkward towards each other....like
|
Armyluv-Am with you...... there are times Tae looks so mad at kook like...

Bangtann-Jungkook has not been his usual cute and playful self since JM left and I miss that🥺🥺

Jimins-One thing I know is that, they miss him, we all do, we just have to help each other out.

JIMIN
Happy New Year everyone. May we fulfill all our dreams. Be happy and stay safe ❤️❤️

 Be happy and stay safe ❤️❤️

Likes:3.7M                   Comments:2.4M

Kmnation-Same to you Jimin. Please take care of yourself ❤️

Mjimin-My love for this man grow with each passing day🥺❤️

Vminl-I love you so much Jimin. Happy new year to you too and please stay healthy and we miss you very much🥺🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️

BANGTAN

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR ARMY. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH. WE LOOK FORWARD TO MAKING MORE MEMORIES WITH YOU. TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELVES.BORAHAE💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Likes: 4.3M.          Comments:2.9M

Jimin's POV

It's been an exciting and testing year for me in 2020 and am looking forward to more adventures and wonderful memories this year.

It's a new year and everyone is celebrating happily. The streets were beautifully lit and buzzing with people having the time of their lives. I was invited to a few end of year parties but I declined them all. I just wanted to spend sometime with myself.

I leaned on the railings on the balcony overlooking the city from my penthouse. Sighing heavily, I looked up staring at the beautiful diamond sky.

I miss you so much guys. I hope you are healthy and happy and also successful in whatever you are doing. Happy New Year Bangtan.

I quickly wiped the tear from my eyes. I miss them so much. Am sad I couldn't say goodbye to them but know that I wouldn't have been able to leave if I did.

I've only heard their songs in passing and how famous they've become both in Korea and overseas making me so proud and happy for them. It was our dream to break barriers in the industry and put our country on the map. Nothing could make me more proud that they've been able to achieve this.

I miss them a lot. Namjoon being cute and clumsy sometimes, having fun and teaming up with Jin hyung and hobi hyung to prank the others, bickering with yoongi hyung, being playful and just messing around with Taetae and I miss Him.

I looked down at my necklace. Yes, I've had it with me all along. I looked at it fondly caressing the beautiful ring on my fingers. Even after all the hurt and pain, this silly heart can't stop loving him. Very stupid.

I haven't seen him in three long years. I hope he is happy with her. I hope she loves him and give him everything I wasn't able to give.

Maybe we were never meant to be.