013

Fast forward

JIMIN'S POV

It's been three months since I've been in  Paris and I might say it's been a wonderful stay. The place, the people and the food is a must see. I went sight seeing a lot. Capturing a lot on the small camera around my neck. I've meet some army around who were just over the moon everytime they see me and also took a lot of pictures which I was more than happy to comply.

Even though am not an idol anymore, I still have my passion to dance hence I enrolled in a dance academy near my apartment building

Even though am not an idol anymore, I still have my passion to dance hence I enrolled in a dance academy near my apartment building. My teacher Mr. Lee is a Korean so it made me feel a lot comfortable. When he saw me dancing for the first time, he asked me why I took the class seeing how perfect I moved which made me blush furiously. I took both contemporary and hip pop class.

I was getting ready for the day when I received a call which shocked me like really unexpected. I thought the call was from either Mr. Lee or Bang pd-nim cause only them had my number.

Few hours ago

"w-hat? really?"

"Yes Mr. Park, we would really love to work with you."

"But i-"

"It's ok Mr. Park, we know you are on a break and not ready to take any offers so there is no need to give us an answer right now. I would wait to hear your reply which I hope will be a good one."

"I don't know what to say. Thank you, really. I will let you know my answer soon"

"Thank you Mr. Park and I hope to see you soon. Have a good day"

" Thank you"

I called Bang pd-nim after that and am glad I did, he helped me to take a decision.

"Pd-nim wh-"

" Look Jimin, I know I promised not to give your contact to anyone but you have to know that this is a very good deal son. You can't stay there doing nothing forever so when they called, I was more than willing I also know how you love their work so I think it's a win-win " he explained softly, gosh I love him,am glad to have him during this time and always.

"Thank you, guess I have to call them back to say yes"

"Don't worry Jimin, everything will be fine ok, knowing how dedicated and hard-working you are, you will find your place very soon. Am rooting for you" his words brought tears to my eyes.

"Thank you soo much, I have to call them now" I hanged up after.

I called Mr. Xander back and gave him my answer. Well, let's see how this goes.