011

Few days later

BANGTAN

No amount of words whatsoever could describe how grateful I am to you Army

No amount of words whatsoever could describe how grateful I am to you Army. All I wanted as an idol was to share my passion to the rest of the world and you gave me the opportunity to do that. Your unconditional love and constant support for me is what kept me going even when I sometimes thought of giving up. To all armies out there, thank you, thank you so much. To my members whom I consider more than a family, this has been the the most beautiful moments of my life and am more than grateful to have shared it with you. I love you guys from the bottom of my heart and hope you always know that.💜💜💜💜💜💜
#JIMIN
#BTS
#BORAEHAE
#ILOVEARMY

Likes: 3.6M            Comments:1M

BTSbts- NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!

Armyluv- WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE

ArmyBangtan- SOMEONE TELL ME THIS IS JUST A DREAM😭😭

Pancake- Wait, this is not what I think it is right?

DISPATCH- WHAT IS THIS

Jimin's POV

My heart is crushing so hard that it's almost impossible to breathe. I immediately deactivated from our group, delated the app and switched off my phone. With tears fall heavily from my eyes, I handed the phone to the driver, telling him to hand it over to Bang Pd-nim. I covered my face with my hands not able to control my tears.

Am s-sorry, am so sorry everyone. I thought I could bare it but I couldn't. Am sorry for letting you down. Please forgive, please forgive please.

Flashback

"No, no way Jimin, am not gonna accept this" Bang pd-nim said angrily when looked at my resignation letter but I just kept my head down.

"I can't do it anymore pd-nim, I've tried to compose myself but am failing miserably. Am messing up lyrics and choreo, I know I can no longer keep up. Am bringing the group down and they don't deserve that, they really don't."

"But there has to be another way than this Jiminie. I can give you enough break to be yourself again. It doesn't have to come to this" he said softly to me as he came to sit in front of me, holding my hands in his.

"But there isn't pd-nim, I will still see him after that and I will remember everything, I can't keep a strong face for long knowing he is millimeters away from him."

"Jimin"

"Please pd-nim, for myself, the group and for him please. Let me do this" I grabbed onto his hands tightly hopping he understands.

"Ok son, I understand. Even if it pains me I will do it if it's what you want" he said pulling me into a hug and ruffing my hair.

"Thank you" I hugged him tighter.

End of flashback

I wiped my tears. I was heading to the airport. I have a lot of memories here so no, I want to be away from everything now.

"We are here sir" the driver said to me.

I stepped out and was soon met with flashes of light. I saw a lot of people gathering around and heard them screaming my name.

"Oppaaa"
"Park Jimin nooo"
"Oppa what is going on please"
"Jimin don't go please"
"No no no oppa please please"

Pd-nim must have put the word out now. The scream from fans almost broke me, i continued to bow to them as I head to my flight.

Am sorry