009

Jimin's POV

" d-d-di-divorce?"I felt a strong headache, my brain almost stopped working, am trying to process what is going on. It felt like the earth suddenly disappeared from my feet. I looked down at the paper feeling something wet on my cheeks.

No, this is not real, maybe am just having a nightmare, there's no way it's true

"What the heck is this" I heard Tae shout from beside me, glaring with pure anger in his eyes towards Jungkook.

I almost forgot that he was with me. His outburst drew the attention of everyone making the rest join us.

"What is going on?" Jin hyung asked.

" What is that Jiminie?" yoongi hyung asked before standing beside me to see what I held in my hands.

"What the fuck Jeon ?" he questioned, my eyes still glued to the paper in my hands.

"You have got to be kidding me" that came from namjoon hyung angrily.

"What the f*ck is the meaning of this huh"tae yelled grabbing Jungkook by his collar. My heart jumped, my eyes going wide.

"Tae no" I begged him.

"This is between me and him so y'all back the f*ck up" Jungkook said as he aggressively yanked tae's hands away.

"a-am not g-gonna sign" I whispered as he approached me.

"Oh you are gonna Jimin" he got close to my face.

"no am not Jungkook. There is no way am going to sign this. We promised that we are going to stay by each other's side and love each other forever and am gonna keep that promise. You may have forgotten but I have not. I don't care whether you love her or not because I don't believe you Jungkook. You are my f*cking husband Jungkook and it's for life. Am not gonna sign this so you can forget about it" I yelled in his face raising the paper between us. There was a flash of emotion in eyes but before I could pin point what it was it was quickly replaced by his blank face.

"Listen to me well you mf lilliput, I never loved you, never ever. It was all your f*cking imagination. I have already said everything so this is how it's going to go down. You are gonna sign these papers the easy way or the hard way. And so help me if you pick the hard way cause you are gonna regret it" I stood dumbfounded, he has never spoken to me with so much venom.

"What the heck is wrong with you you mf dipshit, that's your husband and your hyung you coconut head-" Jin hyung said angrily.

"-how can you talk to him like that" hobi hyung added from beside Jungkook.

I slowly bowed down my head. He never loved me, my kookie never loved me, all the memories we've shared means nothing to him, all the laughs, cries and smiles.... all those meant nothing to him. I felt my cheeks getting more wet and sobs coming from someone, I took a moment to realize that it's from me.

I looked down at the papers I held, took the pen attached to it and signed.
"Jimin no, what have you done" tae said  grabbing my shoulders but I said nothing, no lifting my head to look at him.

I slowly moved out out his arms and walked towards Jungkook. I lifted my head and handed him the papers. He just looked at it and then at me. After he took hold of it, I made my way out of the room.

"Jimin" I heard Tae shout after me.

I hurried my steps making sure he doesn't catch up to me. I dashed into a room a locked it. I leaned against the door and brought my ring on my finger to my face. I smiled at it not knowing why. I took it from my finger sliding to sit by the door.

I help the ring close to my heart sobbing loudly. The only thing I could think about now was how I've just just lost the love of my life.