"Why would she run into a house?" Ruiz questioned.

Andy snorted and shook her head before she looked back down at her niece, "You clearly don't know Maddie that well. This isn't the first time that she's done something like this," She told him.

"Wait, she's done it before?" Ruiz asked surprised.

"Yeah, a couple of months back she ran into a house with Dean and my husband to help some girls out who had been kidnapped," Andy explained briefly as she held Maddie's hand even though the girl wasn't aware of it at all.

"What-" Ruiz was cut off by Andy alarmed.

"Oh, my God. I need to call Maya!" Andy said as she moved to grab her phone out of her pocket and call her best friend.

"I can't tell you how excited I am for your Chilli, Dean!" Maya exclaimed as she walked into the Beanery with Vic.

"It's what kept me going on our last call" Vic interjected, walking over to the refrigerator to grab a bottle of water out.

"Well, you haven't got to wait too long for it," Dean stated as he stirred the pot.

"Maya, I think your phones going off," Travis pointed to her phone that was vibrating on the table.

Maya looked at her phone and noticed it lit up. "Oh, yeah it is. Oh hey, it's Andy," she said as she saw the caller ID.

"Oh, tell her we said hi!" Vic called over.

"Hey, Andy-" Maya spoke when she answered the phone but Andy cut her off straight away.

"Maya, you need to call Carina and you both need to meet me at Grey-Sloan," Andy said in a rush.

Maya was baffled, "What, why? Andy, I'm at work-" she started to say as Andy cut her off again.

"It's Maddie... Maddie's been hurt!" Andy exclaimed.

Maya's eyes went wide as she felt instant worry. "What? Oh, my God! What- What happened?" she stuttered out.

"We found her collapsed on the sidewalk outside a house," Andy explained.

"What? I thought she was at home," Maya asked in disbelief as she shot up from the table.

"Uh, everything okay?" Travis questioned concerned when he saw the look on Maya's face.

"You need to come to Grey-Sloan, right now! We're ten minutes out!" Andy told her best friend.

"How bad is it?" Maya wondered anxiously.

"Has something happened?" Jack continued to question, noticing the expression that Maya had.

"Maya-" Andy started.

Maya was quick to cut her off. "Please, Andy, I need to know!" she said in a panic.

Andy let out a sigh from the other side of the phone, "She's unresponsive, I've had to intubate in the aid car," she explained.

"Oh my God, okay, I'm on my way now!" Maya exclaimed.

"Maya, I know that you're worried but we've got her and she's gonna be okay," Andy told her best friend on the other end of the call.

"I-I need to call Carina and I will meet you at the hospital," Maya stuttered out and ended the phone call.

"Everything okay, Maya?" Ben asked concerned.

"I-It's Maddie, she's been found unconscious on a sidewalk," Maya explained as she felt all the anxiety build up inside.