CHAPTER 62

NT: Now I'm going to post the intro images here since for some strange reason I can't do it in the right place anymore

THIRD PERSON POV

All the kansen had seen that Rocket-like thing and wondered: What is that?

Denver: [Aneki, what is that?]

Cleveland: [I don't know, but I have a bad feeling]

IRON BLOOD FLEET

Eugen looks at that weapon somewhat puzzled.

Eugen: It looks like the Fritz X, but the design is much larger and it is fired from the deck of a ship.

Yuudachi: (Who doesn't know anything) Bulli? Pully?

Tester: Your assumption is almost correct, but incorrect at the same time, that weapon that you see is the weapon of the future, it is a weapon capable of decimating a country with a single shot and just pressing a button, the war of the future will be waged long distances and without soldiers, without ships, without tanks and without planes.

Eugen: (She can't process what Tester says) What do you say?

Tester: Fufufufu, I guess the understanding of this weapon is beyond your understanding, what I mean is that it is a weapon that can hit a target thousands of kilometers away with 80% accuracy.

Eugen: What do you say? You are overestimating the capabilities of your new weapon.

Tester: Fufufufu, we'll see.

POV FIRST PERSON

I saw that thing and it's about to shoot

Me: How the hell is that thing going to steer itself? As far as I know, all intercontinental missiles use GPS to guide themselves (Thinks of something that terrifies her) Impossible... Is there a siren near the base that will guide that thing?

Soryuu: Hey weird aircraft carrier!

Me: Huh? (Did she call me weird aircraft carrier?)

In that I see a girl from the Sakura empire, I think her name is Soryuu and she is the acting commander of the Sakura empire.

She approached me and they were surprised when they saw their commander.

Akagi: Soruu? What are you doing here?

Soryuu: Commander, what you did was treason against the nation.

Akagi: (Doubtful) Did I commit treason? When? How?

Soryuu: I have a letter signed by Nagato, that I have to arrest you for treason, usually the punishment for this crime is execution on the spot, but due to special circumstances, Nagato ordered me to arrest you on suspicion of treason.

At that Akagi pales at what Soryuu says.

Me: Soryuu, can I say something.

Soruu: Yes.