CHAPTER 36

RESTAURANT

Z23 She is very thoughtful about what happened in the previous battle, her fleet was annihilated in the literal sense of the word, with the only difference that they were not sunk.

Z23: The enemy allowed us to flee, otherwise we would have been annihilated.

Z23 continued to drink her tea in the most refined and feminine way possible.

Yuudachi: EHHHHHHHH!? The first division was defeated!?

Ayanami: Hm, apparently Azur Lane had a secret weapon, it's an aircraft carrier and her had planes that had a design that I had never seen before, this plane is fast and could fight against several Kaga planes simultaneously, also its wings could change wings angle when flying.

Ayanami using her arms, she mimics the action of the F-14's variable geometry wing.

Shigure: That's a very hard story to believe, how is it possible that that plane you're talking about has the ability to move its wings while flying?

Yukikaze: Yes, besides, Iron Blood doesn't have any aircraft with that capability.

Yuudachi: Iron Blood may have them, but it's sure to be a state secret.

Z23: (hearing everything) (My nation does not have that type of aircraft) (What type of aircraft did the Eagle Union build and how was it able to circumvent our espionage?)

Yuudachi: If those were a very intense action story, you make me a little envious Ayanami, After all you were chosen to escort Akagi-san and her fleet, I want to fight soon too!

In that Ayanami has a memory about Laffey and her friends.

Ayanami: I don't like to fight, I just do what is expected of me.

Shigure: (mocking tone) What are you saying? Aren't you Demon Ayanami?

At that Yuudachi lunges at Ayanami and starts touching Ayanami's horns.

Yuudachi: Horns! Demon horns!

Ayanami: (Uncomfortable) Those aren't horns, those things are my ears.

Shigure: Not only do you need to be strong, you also need to be blessed with luck like me.

Yukikaze: (Who finishes eating her ice cream) Oh, win another free ice cream.

That action infuriates Shigure, as these two destroyers are considered to be the luckiest destroyers.

Shigure: (getting 10 ice cream out of nowhere) It's time to settle accounts! I dare you Yukikaze!

Z23: (Furious) Shut the fuck up! This is a restaurant!

Shigure hearing Z23 she bows and apologizes.

POV FIRST PERSON

I walk accompanied by mother, Vestal, Cleveland and Wales.

Enterprise: I've been wondering daughter.

Me: What is it?

Enterprise: Can I fly one of your planes?

Me: Nop.

Enterprise: (Shocked) Why not?

Me: You could crash it.

Enterprise: Don't be silly, I have 19 years of experience.

Me: That's why you're used to flying a first generation plane, I don't think you can fly a fourth generation plane.

Enterprise: (annoyed) Do you want to try it?