CHAPTER 37

THIRD PERSON POV

In a secluded place at the base of the Sakura empire, there is a lonely woman who wears an admiral's uniform, she has her eyes closed while keeping one hand on her katana and she is ready to draw her katana, in that a flower petal falls and stands in front of her.

¡SLASH!

The flower petal splits in two, it was a perfect cut, Takao widens her eyes and she nods happily from her training.

CLAP! CLAP!

In that someone applauds and Takao turns to see in the direction of those applause and she sees Zuikaku.

Zuikaku: Training hard?

Takao: Yes, so you're back.

Zuikaku: (False smile) Yes, but I must say I didn't do very well, Gray Ghost is very powerful.

Takao: (Thoughtful) Hmmm, you're right.

Then Takao invites Zuikaku to walk while they talk, Zuikaku tells her everything that happened in the attack on Pearl Harbor and also tells her about the new Eagle Union aircraft carrier, Takao listens to everything very excited, but she maintains a serene poker face.

After walking for several minutes they come to a stop where they can see the entire base.

Zuikaku: (Depressed) The fleet after attacking Pearl Harbor, in the second combat, we did not achieve a victory, we had underestimated the enemy.

At that Takao gets sad for Zuikaku, so she gives Zuikaku a little tap to cheer her up, but Zuikaku screams in pain.

Zuikaku: It hurts! Takao what's wrong with you!?

Takao: (Surprised) I hit too hard? Oh Im sorry. I just gave you a pat on the back to cheer you up.

In that Zuikaku remembers that she still hasn't recovered from her injuries.

Zuikaku: Ah, I'm sorry, I haven't really recovered from my injuries I sustained when I fought Gray Ghost.

Takao and Zuikaku laugh at the hilarious scene that just happened.

Zuikaku: Thanks Takao, I already feel emotionally well, you've raised my spirits.

Takao: (Smiles) No problem, if you have any doubts you can discuss it with me, I'll be happy to help you.

Zuikaku: Thank you, Takao.

Takao: Do ​​you want to go eat over there?

Zuikaku: Ok.

Takao: Okay, come on.

Takao and Zuikaku return to the base to go to a restaurant to eat, after all they had not had lunch.

PORT AFTERNOON

Shiranui is a Kagerou class destroyer, she is registering the resources that are landed for the construction of Orochi, however, she was somewhat upset because Akashi was the one who was going to be in charge of this job, however, Shiranui had to take charge.

Shiranui: Where did that bastard cat go? As soon as I see she, I'm going to make she a stew, I wonder, what does cat meat taste like? Will it taste the same as pork or chicken?

¡PRINCK!

In that a sharp sound draws Shiranui's attention, she looking in the direction of the sound, she sees an albino woman who is lying on the ground, apparently she had tripped and fell, Shiranui worried she gets up from her seat and going to help the girl.