CHAPTER 4

NT: Before I begin, I want to say that Prologue I, II and III count as episodes 1-2-3.

WORLD OF AZUR LANE

In the territorial waters of Eagle Union there is an aircraft carrier anchored in this place, this aircraft carrier is under repairs due to a bloody combat that sustained against 10 siren aircraft carriers, on the newly repaired flight deck there ...

In the territorial waters of Eagle Union there is an aircraft carrier anchored in this place, this aircraft carrier is under repairs due to a bloody combat that sustained against 10 siren aircraft carriers, on the newly repaired flight deck there is a woman with white hair, this woman wears a Admiral outfit, she looks at the sky while thinking.

??: War, is a historical event that never changes despite the fact that time passes, the fourteenth century an era of discovery, there was a competition to colonize unknown lands, the seas were covered with blood by the ambition of man, the wars caused by the arrogance of man ... However, the true enemy appeared out of this world.

??: This enemy dominated theirself siren, with their technologies superior to humanity, they quickly decimated the human fleet and the human being was expelled from the seas, there was no longer a place for humanity in the seas, to counteract this imminent threat the Azur Lane organization was created, the organization was made up of all the countries around the world that were still surviving in the face of this unprecedented crisis, and all these countries fought valiantly against the siren, after all the desperate battles of Azur Lane we were able to repel the siren at great cost in human lives.

???: And so time passed peacefully.

RRROOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN!

Two Dauntless bombers flew past the carrier, behind the admiral-looking woman another much younger woman approached.

?? 2: Finally I was able to repair your flight deck, please do not damage it again, remember that your repair is not finished, now I must return to the California base to bring more spare parts. (Serious tone) Remember Enterprise, don't overdo it.

Enterprise: Don't worry, I won't get out of control, now I'll head to the base in Pearl Harbor.

Vestal: (Worried) Understood, remember not to engage in any combat, remember that you are not in condition.

Enterprise: Thank you Vestal.

POV FIRST PERSON

I woke up and looked around, I find myself lying on a bed which was very familiar to me, it was my room on the USS Enterprise CVN-65 which I used when I was the commander of this ship.

Me: How nostalgic.

I walked to the private bathroom of my room to see my new appearance, when I looked in the mirror I saw that I am now a woman of 17 or 20 years old, my hair is very long and loose white, look at my clothes and what I like is that I kept a design of the fleet admiral uniform, I could see that I really like my new appearance, it is practically the appearance of my ideal girlfriend when I was young.

Me: (looking at myself in the mirror) I have to admit that that goddess did her job well, I look really cool.

I came out of the bathroom and looked at my desk that there was an envelope, when I opened it I saw that the goddess Aqua had left me several instructions to operate my ship and how to invoke my rig, without a doubt it was a help which I am very grateful, also in the notes she also told me that I alter my memories a bit to adapt to those of the kansen and also to avoid having problems.