CHAPTER 43/CHAPTER 44/CHAPTER 45

AZUR LANE FLEET.

On the deck of a Renown-class Battlecruiser, Repulse is on the deck of her warship.

Repulse: (Smacks her cheeks gently) Well, I must be precise. Preparations for combat!

Norfolk: Dictating coordinates! Elevation 23°, rotation 70° to port, angle correction 15° to starboard!

Repulse's turrets start to aim at the coordinates dictated by Norfolk and when the turrets are ready to fire Repulse just gives the command to fire.

Repulse: ¡Neratee! ¡POW!

BAM! BAM!

Repulse's cannons roar as it sends various projectiles towards the empire fleet.

Wales: ALL CANNONS FIRE A SHOT!

Wales's guns also open fire.

Oklahoma: FIRE!

The Oklahoma cannons also fire and so all the ships in Azur Lane start firing at the Sakura Empire fleet.

The Sakura empire saw this serenely, they didn't care if the mass production siren fleet was destroyed.

Fusou: Azur Lane made their move.

In the fleet of the Sakura Empire, the siren ships were destroyed one by one.

Fusou: Counterattack!

BAM! BAM!

The ships of the Sakura empire also began to return the attack, it was an exchange of fire which this spectacle was worthy of an old naval action movie.

On the Fusou ship that is far away from the front line of fire, the girls calmly watch.

Takao: This is definitely a distraction.

Atago: They want to use the mist and chaos to rescue their friends.

Takao: We can't trust the Iron Blood forces... Ayanami! We move.

Ayanami: I understand.

Fusou: Even if they are a decoy fleet, we can't ignore it...

Shokaku: We'll take care of them in close range combat.

Zuikaku: If Gray Ghost is there... (Loud tone) This time I'll win without fail!

Takao: I understand, I put it to you.

In that the girls of the empire jump into the sea while invoking their rig and start sailing.

POV FIRST PERSON

Now we sail away from the combat, in the distance I could hear sounds of cannons, luckily my E-2Cs are able to see everything and transmit the information in real time to me and the allied fleet, this mission required the use of the greatest capacity of information that is why I deployed the 4 E-2C that I have since it is a mission in which we infiltrate an island, in a few words I do not want to risk an ambush by the enemy or some siren.

Cleveland: Are you sure this is Enty here?

Me: Yes, if we entered where we had planned, it is likely that the enemy would have ambushed us.

Belfast: Why do you say it like you know everything?

Me: Why? Because I am an aircraft carrier and I have several reconnaissance aircraft over our heads, I have detected the Takao class cruisers in the intercept of the front, a diversion must be made.

Cleveland/Belfast: Ok.

We turned at the next intercept to avoid the Japanese heavy cruisers.

Me: Laffey, Javelin, please check on that avenue.