CHAPTER 49/CHAPTER 50

POV FIRST PERSON

The day ended and it got dark, strangely when I was inside the baths, I talked a lot with the girls from the Eagle Union, the Royal Navy and with my only American partner, time passed very quickly and now I think I decided to leave the thermal baths since I started to feel dizzy and I didn't want to pass out, so I left the bathroom, when I left I dried off and got dressed, outside I could see that the girls drink bottled milk and I was surprised.

Me: Girls, what are you drinking?

Eldride: It's milk. In the Sakura empire they have the custom of drinking milk after coming out of a hot spring.

Me: Really?

Norfolk: Our Majesty had imported all this from the empire.

Suffolk: Sure, we're talking before this war starts.

Me: And does milk last that long?

Suffolk: Yes, also in the Sheffield mission, Edinburg had bought another batch, so we will have this type of milk for another month.

Me: I understand, thanks for the information.

Suffolk: No problem, if you have any questions feel free to ask me.

I understand.

Without giving the matter any more thought, I took one of the bottles and drank it, without a doubt I already understand why the girls drink it, this milk has a very pleasant taste and has just the right touch of sweetness, without a doubt a high quality drink .

Me: Geez, this is really good.

Burke: Yes, it's very rich.

Me: where did you come from?

Burke: I just got out of the baths (Expression of pleasure) Yes, having a human body is very good, I can enter places that were impossible for me before.

Me: That's true.

TIME SKIP THIRD PERSON POV

At night the girls do what they like the most, others are talking to each other in the restaurant, others do gardening, others read books in the library or others play video games.

Meanwhile, in Javelin's room, Laffey and Unicorn have a sleepover party, they talk about Ayanami, the girl from the Sakura empire they met in the first chapter of the anime.

Unicorn: Ayanami? Ah, she's that girl we met that day the empire declared war on us.

Javelin: I know we're enemies and what I'm about to tell you may sound absurd, but... I want to be her friend!

Unicorn: I knew you would say that (Smile) I also want to be her friend, (melancholic tone) But this war is absurd, I met Enterprise in the past, she talked while laughing with Nagato, the two of them got along, right? Why did the war break out out of nowhere?

Javelin: I guess it's greed or power, war is always triggered by those things.

Laffey: I'm sick of this too (Eats a potato chip), I don't like fighting against an ally.

Javelin: Yes, before we were all allies, why did this happen?

Unicorn: You just said the reasons.

Javelin: Ah, that's right... Whatever! I'll make friends with Ayanami, even if it costs me my life!

THIRD PERSON POV TWO YEARS BEFORE

Enterprise is next to her sister Yorktown, Yorktown is sitting on her bed as she recovers from her injuries.