CHAPTER 5

POV THIRD PERSON

The USS Enterprise CV-6 aircraft carrier sails toward base at Pearl Harbor at 20 knots.

Enterprise: How stupid. (I hate being on hold, I am a weapon, my obligation is to repel the enemy)

Enterprise has a brief flashback, she remembers about a mission she had in the past where she participated in this mission with her older sister Yorktown.

Enterprise: (clenching fists in frustration) If at that moment if I hadn't separated from the formation, my sister ... my sister ...

¡PSAAAHHHHH!

Several portals materialize in front of Enterprise.

Enterprise: (Anger) Here come those wretches. Enterprise Engage!

Enterprise summons her rigging and begins to cruise at full speed while deploying her planes, then the siren ships materialize.

Enterprise: There are three carriers, 5 battleships and 6 destroyers ... Are they making fun of me?

Enterprise orders its aircraft to attack the enemy aircraft carriers, which Enterprise aircraft achieve a successful hit against the aircraft carriers sinking it on the spot, then the aircraft attacked the battleships, Enterprise aircraft were able to clear the enemy fleet without problems.

Enterprise: (sigh) They are very weak, they lack ...

¡BBBOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!

In that an explosion hits Enterprise from behind, the explosion sends Enterprise flying, Enterprise looks back and sees that behind her there was a large fleet of aircraft carriers and siren battleships.

Tester: [Ara? Is it Enterprise? You are stupid to come to this place without an escort, because your presence interferes with our plans I must kill you right now, surely with your death the morale of Eagle Union and Royal Navy will go downhill (stereotypical laugh of a villain) MUAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!]

Enterprise: Tch, I've fallen into a trap.

Enterprise scrambled to her feet and began to navigate while deploying all of its planes.

Enterprise: If I fall here, you will come with me.

POV FIRST PERSON

I kept flying with my plane, to my right is Maverick flying and behind us is the squadron of F-18s.

Me: I guess enough was flying, I'm going to land my plane.

I summoned my ship and landed my plane, then maneuvered to park my plane in an unobtrusive place on the flight deck, after little by little my planes began to land.

Me: I want that alert plane in the sky.

At my command the E-2 Hawkeye aircraft was prepared and then the trailer towed the aircraft to the catapult, once the aircraft was hooked to the catapult, the wings began to unfold, the engines fired and the aircraft prepared to take off. Once the plane was ready to take off, I sent the plane to patrol north, additionally I sent some F-18 planes as an escort.

The E-2 Hawkeye plane is my eyes in the sky, thanks to that plane I can identify threats well in advance before my radars can identify them, it also helps me coordinate the attack with my fighter jets.

TIME SKIP

It had been 30 minutes since I sent the scout plane and a notification just came through.

[The radar has just collected several signatures on the surface and in the air, apparently there is a combat]

Me: [What kind?]