Pillar of Autumn (Combat Evolved)

A/N: Well, this is it. First chapter of Combat evolve and since Night Raid played most of the Reach campaign in Legendary, won't not play it on that difficulty again. Do not worry, I'll make their reactions of their frustrations. But that might change in the near future. P.S. I'm going to use the original graphics while also using the terminals, which will be used instead of omakes.

Note: I used someone's review in this chapter, so I'm thanking you, whoever you are.

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame ga Kiru and Halo. They belong to their rightful and respectful owners.

In the Forerunner Archives, the monitor 2722 Delta Contingent was getting the information she getting with her per Huragok following her. One week has passed and was confident that they're going to like the next game. However, she was having second thoughts.

"Do you think that they're ready for.... That?" she looked at her pet, to which it responded by making gestures of fear, indicating that they might be in for a big surprise. "I guess so."

She continued to gather all of the information for the game and soon the two headed to the universe teleporter room. "Are you ready to meet them again?" the Huragok responded by making happy gestures. "I see. Let's go." And soon they teleported to Night Raid's HQ.

Speaking about Night Raid, they had a good week. Shortly after the monitor left, they watched the video called Halo Evolutions: Headhunter and all were impressed with their armour and their strategy. Najenda got some notes off from it and could make a Headhhunter-like division within the Revolutionary Army, with the exception of the expensive gear. And that was it, all they did for one week was testing out their modified Imperial Arms by the Monitor and that was it.

Currently, it was the second week and Bols was meeting with his family while Najenda and Esdeath were greeting them. While Wave, along with Kurome, Akame and Tatsumi were sitting in a nearby table. While the sisters were eating their favourite snacks, Wave looked up in the ceiling while also having a feeling that someone is coming soon.

"Something wrong?" he looked at Tatsumi, who had his two coloured eyes just looking at him.

"Yeah, I have a feeling that-" Wave was about to say when they all heard a little girl scream. They all turn to see Bols' daughter screaming at a creature. But it wasn't any creature, it was the same Huragok and it was giving off a frighten motion. But before everything can out of control, the monitor soon appeared along with it.

"I am deeply sorry for that." Delta looked at Bols and his family. "It happens all the time." She then greeted Bols' family and told them that she was a keeper of an Archive. Najenda soon followed suit that she only came to show them something special, which she was surprised by.

And after the incident and Bols saying goodbye to his family, everyone then met up with the Monitor and the Huragok, where they were setting up the next game.

"So, what's next spark?" Leone asked.

"You'll see." The monitor happily replied.

As Bols and Susanoo got the drinks and snacks for everyone to munch on, the screen switches to the view of Installation 04.

Insert- Halo Theme Song

As the theme was playing, Leone, Chelsea and Cosmina was humming to it.

"Man, this song is addicted." Leone said as she was humming them theme.

"Yeah, you're right." Tatsumi agreed as he, Kurome, Lubbock, Wave and a few other started to hum to the theme.

After that was all done, Tatsumi picked up the controller and Akame, Mine and Suzaku picked up the controller to play. Since they played the mission in the last game of legendary, they're going to play again.