ONI: Sword Base

A/N: Well, this chapter I'm going to change the difficulty to Heroic so the cast could have a frustration reaction on the campaign. What are your thoughts when they reach to the bonus mission?

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame ga Kill and Halo, they belong to their rightful owners.

As Wave and Kurome got the controller off the table and were about to start the next mission, Tatsumi had something to say.

"Why won't we change the difficulty?" he recommended.

"What!" some of them said.

"C'mon, it's going to be more of a challenge." Tatsumi added

"Sure." They agreed and soon Tatsumi changed the difficulty to Heroic. While he was doing that, the monitor had a thought.

"This might be more of a challenge for them." She thought before everyone looked at the screen to see/play the next mission.

The screen fades into Babd Catha Ice Shelf, two UH-144 Falcons, callsigns Kilo 33 and Kilo 34 head toward the coast, Noble Two is shown slipping a chip into a data pad and typing something.

Sword Base, Babd Catha Ice Shelf, Eposz

July 26, 2552, 11:26 Hours

Sword ControlCOM: "Be advised, Kilo-Three-Three and Kilo-Three-Four, your current LZ is too hot."

Carter-A259: "Roger that. Dot, standby to receive and respond."

The Falcons pass a large island. A SDV-class heavy corvette holding position comes into view.

"Wow." Wave said in amusement.

"Man, that's one cool looking ship." Tatsumi said.

"That's the Covenant's heavy corvette and it is used for either a small scale operation or a big one." The monitor answered and she also thought of something.

Auntie Dot: "Yes, Commander... Coordinates received. Initiate immediate course correction. The Office of Naval Intelligence Sword Base is presently under siege from a corvette-class Covenant vessel. Due to the sensitive nature of this facility, use of orbital rounds has been, for the moment, prohibited. Regrettably, my efforts to obtain relevant data on enemy forces have been unsuccessful. However, current defensive forces are insufficient. ONI has requested Team Noble's direct intervention to help secure Sword Base."

Carter-A259: "Alright, people, we're stuck with that ship for the time being. Let's focus on the hostile infantry - give those troopers a hand."

A base security camera shows Covenant ground forces engaging UNSC Army troopers as the Falcons fly overhead.

Carter-A259: "Kat, Six - you're out here. Jorge, Emile - you're next, get prepped."

Catherine-B320: "Let's move, Lieutenant."

The Falcon lowers close to the ground. Kat and Six jump out.

{Gameplay}

The Best Defense...

Carter-A259COM: "Kat, Six: push back the attack on Sword Base, find out what we're dealing with."

Catherine-B320: "Roger that. We're your strike team."

Kat, Six, and a few troopers engage and eliminate some Covenant troops on an upper walkway. While doing so, Wave and Kurome went to the left side and engage the covenant, losing a bit of health.