Nightfall

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame ga Kill and Halo, they belong to their rightful owners.

Two weeks. Two weeks it took the monitor to finish modifying all of their imperials arms and things had gone pretty well.

On the first week, all of them played a game of classic slayer between Night Raid and the Jaegers. Although some of them were lightly unskilled, Night Raid managed to beat them when Akame assassinated Wave and they were four points ahead of them, which lead Wave into a certain punishment for his failure.

On the second week, this was much more interesting. Esdeath heard a game mode called Firefight and she really liked the sound of that because it was like a survival game. She played a bit of gruntpocalypse on Heroic and she really liked the Grunts screaming for their lives when shot them with a DMR. Tatsumi, Wave and Akame soon joined and played a bit of Classic firefight and the two boys died a lot while the two girls managed to survive without dying.

That the weeks of long waiting gone, they were all inspecting their newly modified imperial arms and Susanoo coming back. Bols and Kurome had a new set of Imperial Arms-like weapons, with Bols having a Forerunner flamethrower and Kurome having a Forerunner sword that can summon eight Promethean knights. She didn't like the summoning part, but at least it didn't require her to take drugs to make her stronger.

"Koro!" Seyru saw her dog running up to her and she immediately hugged it.

"Man, you weren't kidding when you said that you can modify all of out imperial Arms." Lubbock looked at Cross-Tails.

"You are correct, Lubba." Akame looked at Murasame, with the blade being modified with Forerunner metal.

"Thank you, and you should know that I modified to fit your needs." Delta said to them.

"So shall we play the next mission?" Tatsumi wondered and got the controller that plays Noble Six.

"Sure." Mine answered as she got the controller and had a feeling that it's a sniper mission. Chelsea and Lubbock also picked up the controller to play the next mission. Well, Chelsea only wanted to play so she could use some of the tactics in the game.

{Cutscene}

The camera fades in on a cliffside at night.

26:30 Hours

A Phantom flies by with its search light on. Jun-A266 emerges from a concealed position behind a rock as the dropship passes. He nods to Noble Six, who follows Jun along the cliff edge.

Warrant Officer Jun-A266: "Recon Team Bravo reporting: Three and Six in position. It's starting to get crowded up here, Kat."

Lieutenant Commander Catherine-B320COM: "Then we're closing in. Report any Covenant structures or devices. Direct action may be necessary."

Jun-A266: "Copy that. (chuckling) When Kat runs an op, direct action is always necessary."

"Not really." Mine assured.

"You're right Mine." Chelsea agreed.

Jun hands Six a magazine of sniper rounds.

Jun-A266: "Here. You may need these. High-velocity, armor-piercing. They'll take the hat off an Elite at two thousand yards. And they ain't cheap."

"That could be useful if Pumpkin was in need of repairs." Mine frowned as she didn't have the alternate.

"Do not worry, Reclaimer. I can find you that kind of weapon." The monitor assured.