Halo 2 Terminals

A/N: I am going to skip the Great Schism terminal as I am going to write that in the Level Gravemind.

P.S. Sorry for the reupload, I needed to rewrite this chapter to make it more readable.

Disclaimers: I do not own Akame ga Kiru and Halo. All belong to their rightful and respectful owners except my OCs.

"Be ready, Reclaimers as you're in for some History lessons." Delta reminded them, which made Leone groan and mostly everyone excited about this.

"Do not worry, Leone. The quicker we watch this, the longer we have a break." Chelsea said after the commotion was done.

Everyone was now in their rightful seat after the Esdeath Incident with Tatsumi. Tatsumi said sitting far away from as the Monitor starts the video. This might be a really relaxing compilation after watching that horrific scene.

Terminal one- ONI File: Target Profile

SUBMIT SECURITY CREDENTIALS:

SPARTAN-117

IDENTITY CONFIRMED

ACCESS GRANTED

TARGET PROFILE:

THEL 'VADAMEE, SUPREME COMMANDER

COVENANT FLEET OF PARTICULAR JUSTICE

TARGET VALUE: ALPHA

REPORT COMPILED BY LT. COMMANDER JAMESON LOCKE

"Who's this Locke person?" Tatsumi asked.

"That is Jameson Locke and you need to remember him because he was an ONI operative." Delta answered, which made all of them groan at the ONI part.

"Out of all the people, why ONI?" Leone asked as she and the others knew what they did.

"They hold any vital information, Reclaimer." Delta answered.

The view pans around a wireframe hologram of the Arbiter as Locke narrates.

Locke: "Pursuant to Office of ONI Retrieval and Acquisitions inquiry of 26 September, 2552, the following is a target profile of Thel 'Vadamee, Supreme Commander of the Fleet of Particular Justice, compiled by Lieutenant Commander Locke."

"So, we're going to learn more about this Thel bastard." Najenda said with gritted teeth.

"Indeed." Delta answered.

The view changes to a small Covenant shuttle docked at a gangway in The Rubble.

Locke: "First confirmed contact with 'Vadamee came in 2535 on an unofficial human colony known as The Rubble. After-action reports from civilians, as well as Spartan units 006, 111, and 120 suggest that 'Vadamee was at that point a relatively minor functionary of the Prophet of Regret."

'Vadamee stalks through passages aboard the Infinite Spoils, when a shadow flits across the foreground. He readies his energy sword as Jai-006 rushes him, tackling him to the ground. Jai attempts to train his rifle on 'Vadamee's head, but 'Vadamee bends the barrel. Jai tosses the weapon away and takes out his combat knife. The two briefly grapple, and 'Vadamee headbutts Jai. Another Elite arrives and begins firing upon Jai, who gets up and retreats.

"Oh that's just great, why can't a Spartan kill him!? Weren't they design do to that?" Tatsumi wondered.

"Thel isn't the type of Elite you should go heads-on." She looked at Leone from that saying.