Lone Wolf

A/N: Well, this is it. This is the chapter that you've all been waiting for. Don't worry, I'll make up the survival time for each character. Also, another omake is here and this time they're temporarily meeting, you guessed it Spartan B-312. The personality and apperance that I'm going to use is from Wolves That Walk Alone, which I mentioned in the last few chapters. And to that one reviewer, Goddamn it's right, this fanfic has flaws but I only wrote fanfic about lat May time, so I'm not really good at it just yet. But I could improve on it. And I'm not used to take criticism.

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame ga Kiru and Halo. They belong to their rightful and respectful owners.

Leone and Esdeath picked up the controllers to play the last mission, which was something that made the monitor cheerful at this.

"Wait, why are you excited about this mission?" Seryu wondered.

"Why? Because this is the only mission where you have one objective." Delta cheerfully answered.

"Maybe it has to do with survival." Esdeath guessed and soon the players turn to the screen.

Insert- Spartans Never Die Opening Cinematic

Planet Reach

August 30, 2552 20:00 Hours

Two Banshees zoom past as the camera pans down to Noble Six, standing alone on a raised platform, stranded on Reach. Phantoms start to approach the SPARTAN's position, and Six gets ready for the final battle.

"That soundtrack was heavy." Chelsea admitted as she liked the piano themed music.

"Same." Cosmina agreed with Chelsea.

"This battle depicts Noble Six's last battle," everyone looked at Delta.

"Let's see what's this objective is?" Esdeath was excited about this.

{Gameplay}

There'll be Another Time...

Objective: Survive

"I knew it!" Esdeath exclaimed happily. This will be like a survival game and she likes those types.

"See? I knew you would like this." The monitor chimed.

"Let's see how much we can survive this onslaught." Tatsumi said as he readied his controller.

"Yeah, this will be fun.!" Leone exclaimed as she readied her controller.

"Indeed." Akame agreed as she readied her controller.

Insert- Omega

The four players can see in the background of Reach being glassed in the distance with large plasma storm rising to the sky while a dust storm looms over the area of the UNSC outpost. But, that doesn't matter, all they need to do is survive as long as possible. Tatsumi picked up a shotgun and an assault rifle while Leone got a rocket Launcher and a spartan laser. Esdeath and Akame, however, picked up more ammunition for their DMRs and Magnums, Akame then switched Six's sprint boost to an over shield so that they wouldn't be able to get a health pack. When they manged to get everything they need, the first waves of Sangheili and Unggoy minor appear. Akame and Esdeath took the first shot, killing the five grunts while Tatsumi and Leone were dealing with four Sangheili, which result a crack in their helmets.

"Damn, my visor's broken." Tatsumi said.

"Mine too." Leone added.

"That was because you two fought an elite without thinking." Najenda pointed out.