chapter 10

Chapter 10

"Talk to me" i had to hear this "yeah i mean easy he says shit but is surrounded by all the girls he "went out" with right? Maybe he fucks around with them and he thought you were head over hills for him, you told me he was on track and so were you so he probably only wanted you for the title of the the perfect couple to gain him popularity. All he wanted was some clout. I mean after all he disappeared but then reappeared when rumors about yall popped up " i thought it through and it made sense, perfect sense actually "so what do i do?" hmmm let me see that video of when i fell off the bed." i gave him my phone then seconds later he gave it to me and a caption said: this is my bed now *laughing emoji* "So what? Do I post it now? I hope this works cause this is seriously the DUMBEST thing ever" just post it and wait like 2 minutes to make a second post" "woah he already saw it" " did he say anything" "no" "lemme see your phone again." Samy began to take a bunch of random pictures "what are you doing?" "posting myself" 1 minute later André was the first to see my story again "dude look he is seriously attached! He already saw it"

André is typing...

My heart pounded and i turned to Samy fast "he's typing" i waited for him to finally say something but he just kept typing and Samy's eyes stayed glued to my screen "omg i can't take it anymore" i clicked on our chat and said "what do you want André?"

André: no what is wrong with you mel

Me: me?! I haven't done anything

and btw i'm sorry if i interrupted your make out session the other day

He took a minute to respond.

André: lmao don't act like you don't care cause u do

Me: Oh pls! Don't be so modest with yourself, you think way to highly of yourself and

wow i'm surprised you're not trying to fill me up with more lies

André: you're not all that to break my head thinking of more lies to tell you and also why so mad for, looks like u found someone new to fck with, you see all girls are the same, you're no different than any of the girls i've been with tbh.

"Okay that's it,what the-,who the- WHAT THE FU-" I didn't even know what to say i was so mad "Hey hey chill chill, take a breath shawty, hes just tryna make u mad but you can't show him that's what he wants, DON'T give it to him." "okay but UGHH!" "Calm down, look if anything he's showing he's jealous by trying to make you mad right? Now go say something" "right"

ME: Say what you want,do what you want as will I.

I'm having a better time here anyways

André: Who's the guy anyways?

ME: None of your business

André:Fine you do u, ur gone now so

Me: I hope you have a fucking wonderful time.

I got out of the chat quickly. 1 tear, ONE freaking tear was about to come out of my eye, it was hot, burning hot but i didn't let it so I wiped away with ease. Samy kept staring at me " mel?" "Im fine im fine i won't let myself cry for him anymore im fine" i got up and went to the bathroom. In the mirror my eyes were bloodshot and my face red but I don't know if it was from anger or the urge to cry. I hate looking at myself like this. Trying to replace my horrible look, I splash my face with water and take a deep breath ready to walk out again. Samy still stared at me "Samy im fine now can we like puh-lease watch something or do s-" but I got caught off by a knock led by our moms opening the door. "Hey guys why dont yall come downstairs i think it's almost time for Mel and her mom to leave" "yes we have to unpack" "soo the moving truck is finally here" "yeah it just got here" "i'll help Carry boxes if you want Mrs.Farruko" Samy offered. At this point I think he's just wanting to stick around me to make sure if I'm okay, which I really appreciate. I could really use having him around right now.

end of chapter 10