chapter 5

Chapter 5

I take Samy by the hand and drag him over to my mom. " mom! look, it's Samy!" "oh Samy you're all grown up now! Come here"she pulls Samy into a hug before he can say a word. I can't help but laugh while looking at mom ranting her mouth off at Samy. I turn to Mariano. He's just standing there on his phone looking busy,I wonder if I should say something,or ask him why he's here cause clearly not for me. That's a fact,maybe he and Samy had plans but should i say something..?....

Well if i was gonna ask or say something i lost my chance because Samy finally started talking "oh yea so Mrs.Farruko can I take Mel for a ride i can finally drive now" Samy says and my focus turns away from Mariano "you know chill for a while welcome back my shawty- er i mean best friend" I snicker as i put my arm around Samy the way he did to me. "Please mom please please please let me go you know how much I missed Samy pleaseeeee" i beg "fine" my mom finally huffed "but be careful okay i'll see you later Mel, take care Samy i'll probably walk next door to say hi to your mom so don't be surprised if you find me there." she says. YESSSS. I squirm and give mom a quick hug "thank youuuu come on Samy i see wanna your car" i say, we're about to start walking. " ya tan rapido tiene novio?" I hear my aunt whisper to my mom. "Wait" I tell the guys and they stop walking. "Tiaaaa no es mi novio!I sorta yell and Aunt Cami just starts laughing "goodbye mel!" she yells back. We are so loud. Its a Mexican trait oh well what can I do. I roll my eyes and keep walking. "What did she say?" asked Samy "dont worry about it" i told him but then it was Mariano's turn to snicker. As we were reaching the parking lot Samy says "ay yo Mar tell me what she said man" "pffft the fuck im asian i dont speak spanish" he lied "mannnn fuck you" Samy flipped him off "oh anytime daddy" then me and Mariano turned to each other and started laughing so hard i actually had to stop walking. When the laughing slowed to a stop Samy gave us a look but all he said was "you can walk home" to Mariano and flipped him off a second time. We both snickered and giggled at that and then we ended up staring at each other. I could feel a stupid smile on my face but wow he was really cute. Perfect curls, light skin ,Light brown eyes and even a few freckles ....he didn't even look Mexican and the only way I know he is, is because back in 6th grade he had a rep for being called white then he told the world he was Mexican which everyone was surprised.. I think we both felt the staring went on for a little too long, no it was even that long but we shouldn't have stopped and stared at each other like at all, He let out a slight cough and went back to his phone and I just stuffed my hands in my sweats and hurried up after Samy.

Weird would be a good description of that moment.

We stepped up to a black shiny Car and Samy unlocked it "whatcha think M like my ride?" "no mame- this is your car?!? fr ? This is smooooth I love it! I opened the front seat "hop in you can ride shotgun" said Samy. I look over at Mariano for consent and he nods. When we are all inside I pull my phone out and check it,Samy's on his too but when he turns his car on the engine roars and music blares. I turn to Samy who wears a big smirk "oh shit"

"Lets go"he says

end of chapter 5

(btw the next coming chapters won't be super long but as the story goes on they will be longer im just trying to develop the story lol)