chapter 9

Chapter 9

The next morning Mel's POV

I yawn and then set up on my bed. WAIT this isn't my bed...this isn't even my old room. I hear water running coming from the bathroom. I look around and see a nice closet with nice shoes. There's clothes everywhere then I recognize I'm in Samy's room. I can't exactly remember why though. The bathroom door opened and I turned to see Samy fully dressed with a small towel around his neck. "Oh hey Good Morning mel!" I stepped up to him and let myself get totally wrapped by his warmth. "Did i fall asleep? I dont remember anything" i laughed "yea i had to fucking carry you over to my bed last night and told my mom to take care of you,then this mornin I ran from Mar's house to come see you but i didnt want to wake you so i took a shower" "oh Samy you didnt have to do that you couldve woke me up!" "Well it's too late now,u wanna take a shower? Eat?" "umm lets see '' i looked for my phone then i saw mom texted me "my mom says she's coming to the house. I'll tell her I'm at yours. She can talk to your mom for a while and you can go with me to get some clothes? Or you up to anything today" "nah i should be working on homework but i'll just do it in class"

I called my mom and told her the plan. "Hey mom, sleep well?" "yeah but i was worried about you mel" "ugh mom i was with Samy it's all good i'm going to get some clothes and take a shower and me and Samy will come back when im done" "no wait for me i'll take you some" "fine see ya here"

We went downstairs and I talked with Samy's mom while she made us breakfast and then my mom finally arrived "hey mami!" "here mija i brought you clothes and other stuff the moving truck will be here in like 2 hours" "thanks mom we'll be upstairs,thanks again for the breakfast Mrs.Ha it was great, come on Samy" We let our moms catch up and ran upstairs "oh gross i look horrible" i said looking in a mirror "i need a shower" "i think you look as great as always, also i was wondering if you were gonna talk to André i was thinking and it's better if you just block him or tell him to leave you alone." Mel thought about it for a split second " i mean i guess you're right i/ll do it late though now I NEED to go shower so excuse me" I snickered "fine go, you stink" he threw a pillow at me "no i don't you liar" i threw the pillow back then ran to the bathroom, shut the door and i heard a bang at the door.

About 45 minutes later I showered and was getting dressed.. I just had to brush my hair then finally I walked out the bathroom. "There i feel so much better" Samy was on his phone but looked up "wow you even look better and damn check those kicks he nodded towards my sneakers "oh hush'' i got my phone and plopped in bed next to him "do you think people will like me at school tomorrow? Mar didn't seem to like me" "yes he does he said you were pretty chill last night" "hmm well it didn't seem like it, what will others think" "Mel literally shut up you'll fit right in plus you're with me and the boys now nothing to worry about" "i haven't even met the boys yet and move you're taking up the whole bed" "hey-" I pushed him and he accidentally fell on the floor. I died laughing and I recorded him laugh on the floor. He jumped back on but i got distracted by a post on snap from André,he was at a party surrounded by a bunch of girls "what the hell" "what" "look those are the girls that supposedly he went out with while we talked and he's over here trying to apologize to me" "are you ...jealous?" I didn't answer until a few seconds later "no i'm more mad, i don't want to talk to him anymore. What's the point?! Hear more excuses? For him to tell me that all of them jus followed him and chased him to the party ? im fucking done with him honestly" Samy seemed to be deep into thought and he didnt say anything for a while "why don't you make him jealous in return" he smirked

end of chapter 9 

(sorry for the short chapter, um so I was wondering if you goes could drop any short comment just to know what u guys think of the story so far, I don't want to loose motivation and low-key feel like my stuff is trash but it would be great if y'all did thank you 😊 💕)