chapter 4

Chapter 4

"Melanieee Mel wake up mija we're here" I open my eyes to see my mom looking down at me. "Mel, come on your Aunt Cami and your cousins Anna and Jose are here to pick us up" I got up from my seat and grabbed my phone. ''Mom, guess what? " I Told her as we were walking off the plane "what?" " Samy, he's here! He said he would drive just to come see me" "aw im glad, you guys have stayed such great friends, you don't see friendships like those very often now days, i'll be happy to see him"

We were at the terminal waiting for our suitcases then as soon as we got them we walked to the pick up area. "your Aunt says she's but i don't see her, keep your eyes open and let me know if you see anyone" .I'm looking and looking but I see nothing but a bunch of strangers in big crowds. I check my phone just in case I got anything from Samy but nope nothing Hmm nothi- oh! "Mom I think I see them pointing at us!" "yeah i see them! Come on" we walk over and exchange hugs "oh my god tia! I've missed you so much" i hug my aunt first " jose, anna! You guys are all grown up now!"I hug my little 10 year old twin cousins. "You guys are so cute!" I stand up and hug my uncle" tio! I've missed you too!" I step back and bump into someone so I turn around to say sorry. "oh i'm sorry" I tell the ederly woman I bumped into. She smiled and left with her peers. My Aunt Cami is hugging the heck out of my mom and I laugh ,I had forgotten how emotional she was. I accidentally bumped into someone else again "omg im sor-"He's a tall, tan skinned guy with messy but wet curls, about 17 in age. "You're fin-" we both talk at once but then we can't finish our sentences.

"SAMY!" "MEL!" we scream at the same time. "Omg dude samy" I threw my arms around him forgetting all about my family. "oh my god bro!" Samy says as he squeezes back picking me up and spins me in circles. He finally puts me down and I get a good look at his face. Wow he got cute. "Samy you look so good! Oh dude wtf you are actually here! I've missed you so much you don't even know." "Right back at ya Mel, look at you lookin all fine in shi but i mean FINE, come here" he says then pulls me into another hug. I let myself get wrapped by his arms and I felt his head rest on mine. I couldn't help but start crying. "Samy, you don't know how much I've needed you this whole time. I have so much to tell you" my voice is shaky. He looks down at me. "I'm here for you now dumbass" he rubbed my back and we kinda like swayed in place,I was totally enveloped.

I can't help but smile and then a laugh escapes my mouth. "Shut the fuck up..hoe"we both laugh out loud and the he reaches down and kisses my cheek. I just stare at him with a dumb smile, i was a little shocked diffently not expected but i obviously cant fight the huge smile on my face, then suddenly I hear a deep voice speak. "Damn son too fast isn't it, the shawty just got here" I turned around to my left where I heard THE voice. At first I didn't recognize who it was but um... I was a little confused...um it was Mariano Castaño?...What in the world is he doing here? Just like Samy he is a senior and me and him never got along. We never even spoke once so what is he doing here I dont - I dont remember him and Samy being friends or where they? I don't get it. Not that I recall. I realized that I zoned out while Samy was talking "oh yea Melly this is Mar remember him right? In my grade...dumbass that had a weird haircut back when we was in 7th and you in 6th Lives down the street from us." Mariano flips off Samy then nods his head and slightly smiles flashing his braces "whats up ma" he smirks and sucks his cheeks in. I nod my head the way he did in a greet and give him a crooked smile then turn back to Samy "Sooo" he takes out a lanyard with keys on it and dangles them. "wanna go for a ride?" I turn to see my family busy talking to each other and turn to him again. "Let's do it" I smirk.

end of chap. 4