Louis softened a bit. Harry was right. He knew he was but he had issues. He never let anyone get this close, which meant no one got that close to Louis as Harry wanted himself to be.-"It'll be hard."

"It's never impossible...we can make this work."

"I've heard those words before Harry. When something is broken you can fix it enough to work like new, but it will always be broken."

"Please Louis. Please give me one chance."-It wasn't like Harry to beg, but his pride was nothing compared to getting what he needed, what they needed...

"It's not like I can get rid off you anyway."-Louis said chuckling lowly.

"So that's a yes?!"-Harry said sitting up on his knees.

Louis chuckled loudly.-"I mean it's not a no."

"It's a yes!"-Harry laughed binging him in for a bone crushing hug.-"I won't let you down."

Louis just smiled, hoping he wasn't making a mistake on trusting Harry for the future that was to come.

But deep down he knew Harry was worth the try.

"Now...how about you get that fire going?"-Louis said his skin filling with goosebumps.

Harry was quick to get up.-"Just give me a minute."-He said kissing his forehead and walking over to the fireplace.

Louis sat on the bed, his eyes travelled outside the windows where the satisfying sound of the heavy rain and far thunders gave him a sense of heaven. Like this was a scene cut from someone else's life and not his.

For a second he pretended, like this was just a holiday between him and his alpha, their private cabin on the beach side was their escape plan for most of the weekends, where they would come and spend the days off from work. His alpha was proving he can start a fire to his omega, and from time to time the omega gives him proud remarks. They sleep and wake up by each others side every night, they share stories, read books and play the softest lullabies at each other.

Louis watched Harry as he prepared some smaller branches and added the white burning flour before lighting up a match and placing it near the white burn flour.

Louis smiled. How simple life could had been if they would had meet in a different situation, maybe in another life, where they don't have things to hide from each other. Where they where normal people.

Looking around Louis wanted to ask some questions.-"What is the purpose of this small cabin H?"

Harry continued to break branches to add to the pile.-"Escape site. I usually spent my ruts here. Away from people and stuff, I like having my own privacy, like a little bubble."

Louis smirked.-"You brought me at the place where you bring your rut mates, great could the day get any better!"

"I don't bring people here! Except Liam you're the second living person to enter this cabin."-Harry answered.

"You spend your ruts alone? The leader of the largest organisation on England spends ruts alone? Isn't that like painful or something!?"

"Yes. It is."-Harry said sternly.

Louis looked down at his wrapped arms, not getting Harry more angered at him. The burns felt better today. But they would leave some pretty good marks. Getting up to replace the aloe vera cooling packs, Louis noticed the guitar over the desk. That must be the famous guitar Harry's mom got him for his birthday. The one Harry plays his tunes on.

Once he replaced the cooling packs he walked over to the desk. He looked at Harry but he was focused on lighting up the fire at the moment.

Louis gently took the guitar on his hands. There was a small carving on the side of it.

To my golden hearted boy.
Let your words speak your heart.
-Anne

Louis smiled. How sentimental it must be for Harry to play it...placing it down on the desk again, his eyes went down on a leather journal. It looked worn out, probably old. This had to be his poetry and lyric notebook.

Louis was curious to see but he didn't want to make Harry feel like his privacy was threatened.

The rain outside had gotten wilder. The night had fallen completely and the horizon was foggy by the heavy rain collecting clouds. The rain gave them a feeling of isolation, like a hug that restrained you from getting up, from going out. They where stuck here with each other. Only the two of them on an empty cabin by the beach.

He didn't hear Harry make his way over to his side until he placed his hands on his shoulders and rested his head on his shoulder from behind.-"Can I do this?"-He said softly.

Louis chuckled.-"I don't mind!"

Harry's eyes went down to his journal.-"So you've meet my journal. His name is Embarrassment."

"You named your journal Embarrassment?"-Louis asked laughing.

"Don't judge him! He's quite shy about it!"-Harry said as he slid his hands around Louis waist.-"Can I do this too?"-He asked.

"Sure. Your hands are warm."-Louis said softly as he opened the journal.-"Do you mind presenting Embarrassment to me? I feel like I want to know more about him."

"He's a sad failure, you really want to meet him?"-Harry asked and to Louis it sounded more like he was talking about himself. Like this was this other side of Harry that he never even got to imagine existing. A soft, insecure and hurt side of him.

As he flipped through it, titles scribbled on top of each page caught his eye. Falling, Sign of the Times, Two ghosts...but his eyes and fingers stopped at one in particular. To be so lonely.

Louis nodded still looking down.-"I want to know everything about you too H. Get started."

Harry just held him tightly from the back. He disconnected one hand and took the journal from Louis.-"To be so lonely...Sounds like a pretty sad piece, I know..."

"Do you have a melody for it?"-Louis asked.

"No, I wrote this not to long ago."-Harry said mentioning the date on the page.

Louis nodded and smiled proudly at the idea that just lightened his mind.-"Let's do something!"

"What?"-Harry asked.

Louis dragged him to the couches, sitting him right in front of the lightened fireplace and placed the guitar by his side. He opened the journal at the page where the lyrics where written and sat next to him. The heat of the fireplace heating up his red cheeks.

"I'll make you a tune. You sing it..."-Louis said smiling widely.-"How does that sound?!"

Harry was struck by many indescribable feelings.-"Lou...That would be perfect!"-Had Louis just asked him to do the one thing he thought no-one would ever ask him to do?-"I'd love to do it with you."

Louis smiled shyly and looked away.-"But first things first..."

...