Louis heart beat faster against Harry's hand. It felt like it wanted to escape and give itself to Harry.

Harry kissed his way down to Louis' neck.-"Perfect creamy skin...Perfect sweet neck."-His lips stopped over the mating placement. The skin was clear unbitten, it was sweet and inviting. Like the forbidden fruit that an alpha so longly craved.-"Perfect Creature..."-He whispered and kissed just above the mating place.

Louis shivered, he could feel his own slick begin to form, but he held himself back. His scent would not be covered if he got over exited. How he wished to throw this all out of the window and just give himself to Harry fully. Instead he took a sharp breath and meet the green eyes once more.

They where so perfect for Louis. They looked like a place Louis would want to hide. Like the safest forests in the world where he could run and play like a child.

Louis passed a hand under Harry's shirt feeling his abs underneath it. It sent silent shivers and goosebumps over Harry's spine. His hand stopped just over the healed scar on his abdomen. Smiling proudly he said.-"You're the perfect one. The strong and the brave...you're handsome, tempting even."

Harry was taken aback from such compliments, not having received many during his life. He stepped back on earth to admire Louis as a person and not just an very attractive omega. Sitting upright and looking at him from up there.-"You're so much, I adore you so little. You deserve more than I can ever offer."

Louis chuckled and gave him a simple kiss. Just a quick peck. He than sat upright too and hugged him from the underside of his arms.

Harry rested his chin on top of Louis head and enveloped him on his chest.-"You scare me Louis."

Louis huffed from inside the hug.-"Why is that so?"

Harry looked at the distance, his nose burying on his hair.-"You never listen to me. You disobey me at every given chance. You're reckless. Endanger yourself almost all the time. Run after trouble...you literally are trouble on two legs. You push me away all the time. You turn me down, ignore me. You don't trust me. Hold secrets from me..."

Louis broke the hug to look Harry on the eyes.-"I don't ignore you!"

"Yes you do. And I'm scared I mean nothing to you, while you mean everything to me..."-Harry whispered holding his look away from Louis' confused expression.

Louis shook his head and tried to get Harry to look at him in the eyes. He placed a hand on his cheek and directed his head towards him.-"Don't say that...please don't say that. You mean a lot to me H. You're my partner. I've never let anyone be this close to me before. I always work alone, but I let you in. And everything takes time. Trust is hard to build, but we're working on that. You mean a lot Harry... You're one of your kind. Don't sell yourself short."

"You won't let me see the real you. You've build these high thick walls around yourself, and won't let me know you. I want to break these walls, I want to touch your heart bare as it is."-Harry muttered finally looking at him with a genuine smile.

Louis sighted.-"There's not much to see..."

"There is. You're not like a present to unwrap, you're like the whole bag of them. There's so much going on with you...I want to know. I want to know you..."

"I want to know you too. I want to know what's your strength, what's your dreams, your biggest secrets, your foolish youth mistakes, your favourite games and hobbies...but we're dark sided H. We kill people at night and bury their bodies at day. I think everything about us is corrupted. There's nothing left to see."-Louis said as he laced his fingers on Harry's curls.

Harry gave him a stern glare.-"We are humans."-He said extremely calm.-"We have impulses, we have feelings, weak points, strong points, things that make us feel like children, things that turn us into the devil. We love, we fight, we feel, we like. We're only human Lou."