I Don't Think God Would Give A Rats-Ass

Edit:
Hi! I'm updating this over a year in the future!
So this fic was the first I ever wrote. There's no plot at a l l. It kind of sucks and is really cringey. But people still read it ?? So if you're gonna read this please go check out my other fics The Certainty of Mankind and Car Crash Hearts!!!
Enjoy I guess, I don't know why this has over 500 reads. It sucks. Go read my good fics please. - Asia
Frank tapped his fingers impatiently on the desk, waiting for the clock to hit four, which would mean school was out, which would mean he could go to Mrs.Gails office. He went to Mrs.Gails office everyday after school, and when he thought about it, Mrs.Gail was his only friend. She was young, like twenty-something, so she was easy to get along with, and she was an amazing counselor. much better than our old one, Mrs. Freys, who didn't really know how to counsel.

Frank practically bolted from his chair as he heard the bell ring, making a sprint upstairs to Mrs.Gails room. He stopped outside her door to catch his breath, which was surprisingly shut. Her door was always open. He decided to be a nosy little shit and eavesdrop, seeing if anyone was in there. He pressed his ear to the door. "Mrs.Way, please-" "No! I will not allow this! First he dyes his hair an obnoxious color, then he turns out to be a faggot, and then he wears women's clothing! I did not raise my child to be a disgrace to God!" The woman, Mrs.Way shouted. "Ma! Gender doesn't limit what clothing you can wear! If a girl can socially go out in boys clothes without a second glance, then why can't I wear skirts?! This shouldn't even be an argument!" A males voice shouted. "Now, Mrs.Way, Gerard, please settle-" "Not until you tell this sorry excuse of a mother to have some sense!" Frank was surprised that This guy-Gerard-would talk to his mom like that, but from what he could hear, she was a bitch, so he kind of had every right. "-I don't care! Ma, you-" "Gerard Arthur Way, not another word. Come on, let's go." Frank quickly backed away from the door, as A middle aged woman and a boy with fire truck red hair walked out, Who he assumed was Mrs.Way and Gerard.

Gerard was wearing black skinny jeans and a David Bowie shirt, and had mascara smudged around his eyes. "I can't believe you would embarrass me like that! What would God think?" Mrs.Way shout-whispered. "Honestly I don't think God would give a rats-ass." Frank piped in, feeling confident. He looked through Mrs.Gails open door, and she looked like she'd seen a ghost, frantically shaking her head at Frank. "Excuse me?" Mrs.Way exclaimed. "I said, I don't think God would give a rats-ass. I think he loves all his creations. And besides, going to church doesn't make you a good person." Frank said sarcastically, smirking to himself. Mrs.Way gasped and scoffed. "Gerard, let's go home-" "No." Gerard said sternly. "Yes." Mrs.Way replied. "No. I'm staying here. I need some time to myself, can't you respect at least that?" Gerard said, crossing his arms.

Mrs.Way stood for a second, sighed loudly and walked off without a word. Once she was gone Gerard sighed dramatically. "Thank you! Jesus christ, that woman." Gerard said, smiling goofily at Frank. "No problem. I-I'm not usually that confident, I dunno what happened." Frank blushed, looking down. "Well, it was amazing. Now that its Friday, I don't have to stay with that obnoxious woman." Gerard grinned to himself. "Oh, but not as obnoxious as that hair of yours." Frank said, mocking Mrs.Way. Gerard laughed. "Were you seriously eavesdropping?" "Yeah, I was, Gerard." Gerard laughed. "Just a little stalkerish, but I'll take it as a nice gesture. I'm-well, you already know my name. who are you, small stranger?" Frank rolled his eyes. "I'm Frank, and know however many short jokes you make, it's already been done before." Frank looked into Mrs.Gails office, and she wiggled her eyebrows. Woah.Wait a second-he's gay. Gerard is gay! Well, I guess that should've been obvious-he wears fucking skirts. Frank imagined Gerard in a skirt-nice. Gerard rolled his eyes and laughed, looking down. "So, uh, do you wanna hang after school-well, it is after school so, like, now?" Gerard asked nervously. Frank smiled and laughed a little bit. "Uh, yeah, that'd be rad. lemme tell my mom." Frank pulled out his phone and texted his mom.
Hey. Hanging out with A friend. be home later.