caught. (18+) - 𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗼'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

i have no idea who the artist is, lmk

what the title says, "caught" but the whole chapter is from bruno's pov/ also not completely accurate to the 1st part

read the 1st edition for context ig lmao

Finally, a moment to myself.

The dim lighting of my room felt warm, the candlelight flickering every now and then. Leaning against the headboard of my bed, I looked down at my crotch. She was on my mind again- the things I would do to her were never too far behind.

Why did she make me feel like this..? I barely knew y/n.

I have all these intense feelings for her- I can't put them into words.

Finding myself unzipping the fly of my pants, I slouched more into my headboard.

I mean something had to be wrong with me right? It wasn't normal to jerk off over the same person this much-!

Yet I'd give anything to just fuck her senseless. To just feel her warmth around me...

My fingers found their way to the band of my boxers, pulling them back. I was already rock-hard from the thought of it.

I took myself into my palm, beginning to stroke my length slowly. I shuddered slightly at my own touch, eyes finding the ceiling as pleasure began to build up inside of my core.

My mind began to race, recalling each and every daydream and lewd thought I'd had about her. Small whimpers left my mouth, eyes threatening to close as I imagined myself bucking into her helpless frame.

I could barely contain myself, small grunts emerging as I fastened my pace.

"Fuck y/n... just like that." The words slipped from my mouth with a groan, helping me imagine her face when I addressed her in such a way.

Just then, a loud thud came from my left, a book shifting on its shelf.

"SHIT, ow."

It fell silent. I knew that voice.

Y/n.

Well fuck.

There are two ways this can go;

1.) I scream and cover myself, hoping that she runs away and doesn't completely hate me.

or

2.) I get up right now and ask her to help me with this fucking boner like I've wanted to since the day I met her.

I don't know if it was the hornyness or just pure insanity but judging by the way my feet were now touching the ground- I'd opted for number 2.

Rounding the corner of the bookshelf, I saw her. Beautiful as ever- but also frozen.

"Hey, y/n." I cleared my throat, eyes meeting hers only for a second before they darted away again.

I'm not sure if that was too casual considering what had just happened, but there was no taking it back now.

"Yes- Hi Bruno, watcha doin'?" she sounded embarrassed, even more than I was If I'm honest.

How that was even possible I'm not sure. I saw her eyes briefly dart to my crotch, face growing redder.

What I said next was... out of character to say the least.

"I know you saw me. I know you... heard me."

She gulped.

"Wanna help me out, hermosa?"

It took only one second of eye contact for her to drop
to her knees. I leant back into the bookshelf behind me, feeling her warm mouth wrap around my tip.

"You don't know how long I've wanted this, y/n." I grunted, feeling her pop off from around me.

Sliding a hand under her chin, I directed her eyes to mine once more.

I stood her up, no hesitation in my demeanor as I finally pulled her into a kiss.

Finally.

After so long of fantasizing- she was really here.

She quickly melted into my action, allowing me to guide her over to my bed.

I promptly pushed her onto her back, securing her soft landing as I hovered on top of her.

She was so beautiful.

I pushed her dress up, pulling her underwear to the side as we continued our kiss.

Positioning myself between her legs, I leant in for a whisper.

"You look so ready for me baby... But can you take it all..?"  I rubbed myself against her bare crotch, my tip grazing her clit as she squirmed.

Y/n nodded weakly, giving me the green light to continue.

I left small love-bites along her neck and jawline, feeling her grow weaker and weaker underneath me.

"P-please Bruno.." she whimpered, bucking her hips meekly against my pelvis.

I chuckled, pushing myself inside her needy hole. yes

Y/n let out one of her sweet little gasps, and I could
feel my whole length be covered in her wetness.

Careful as to not hurt her, I let her adjust for a small moment before I began thrusting.

"Fuck... you don't know how long I've waited to just fuck your pretty little pussy y/n..."

She gripped at my back, giving me all the more incentive to speed up my pace.

She moaned loudly, legs wrapping around my waist.

Her cunt felt so warm, wrapping around my cock like a good girl.

I grunted at the feeling, a familiar sensation brewing up within my body.

My hips snapped harder against her, Y/n's grip on me only tightening and her moans becoming louder.

I couldn't take it anymore; I needed her to come for me.

"Come on my dick baby, you can do it.."

I thrusted myself faster, speeding up to catch my climax as she whimpered underneath me.

Y/n whined, going limp at my touch as she came undone.

I couldn't handle it- she sent me over the edge.

"Fuck, y/n.."

I let myself come, fluids releasing inside of her. A warm fuzzy feeling I knew all too well came back, catching my breath as she did the same.

She looked so beautiful like this.

—-

ok i did not proof read this (doing tomorrow as its 3am) so point out any spelling mistakes for me that i missed in the initial scan ty