pure. (18+)

I have no explanation for this

i'd also like to add that loosing ur vcard is nothing like this irl

y/n and bruno are both 22 here

I groaned, kissing the man that hovered over top of me. 

His hand gripped my waist, the other holding him up as he leaned into my body.

The man in question was Bruno Madrigal- one of the triplets of our village's magical family. I'd met him at a party, eventually dipping out to his room to make out.

I found myself wanting more than that though. I wanted him to take my virginity.

It was looking like I'd get my wish, judging by the way his kisses sloppily moved from my mouth to my neck. Then my shoulders... then my chest.

I gasped at his hot breath against the top of my bra, my fingers intertwined with his curls.

He chuckled into my skin, leaving a love bite on the sensitive tissue.

My panties were slid off of my legs, followed by my skirt being lifted to my waist.

"So beautiful..." he muttered, trailing a finger from just below my belly button all the way down to my clit. 

 As soon as his warm digit made contact with the sensitive part, I shuddered.

He perked an eyebrow, looking up at my flustered face. His expression softened, beginning to rub gentle circles.

I had only touched myself before- barely knowing how to. The way he was working his fingers brought on a brand new type of pleasure to the table.

"You haven't done this before, have you?"

I met his eyes, already spotting the faint emerald glow he was so known for.

Hesitantly nodding, I felt another one of his fingers trace my entrance as he smirked.

"I'll be gentle hermosa..." Bruno's words seeped into my mind- making me even wetter than I already was.

This made it possible for his finger to slide inside of me, making me stifle a moan.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, allowing him to lean in and kiss me again as he pumped his finger in me. His digit quickly turned into two, finger-fucking me in a way I hadn't felt before.

I melted into his touch, letting my whimpers vibrate against his lips.

Swiftly, his body departed from mine completely. Bruno sat on his knees, pulling his poncho and shirt off. Throwing them to the floor, he unzipped his fly.

His hard-on was very noticeable by now.

Fuck, I was so ready.

He returned to me, lips colliding with mine as he pulled his boxers down.

Chuckling, he sat up once more. With a quick jolt, I was pushed up against the headboard. He pulled my legs up, and I happily wrapped them around his waist with his guidance.

He lined himself up with my entrance, the tip grazing my slit.

I waited impatiently, seeing his eyes dart around my half-naked body. 

"Are you ready bonita..?" he looked up at me, my face still red.

I nodded, earning a smile from the Madrigal.

He placed his large hands on my waist, a warm handprint inviting itself to either side of my torso.

Slowly, he slid himself inside of me. My breath hitched, head falling back as his length filled me up. It hurt at first, but the pain very quickly subsided as I adjusted to him.

As promised, he began gently rocking into me.

My hands gripped the sheets, as his pace increased little by little. He was making a great effort to be gentle with me, but I was ready for more.

"Please, just ruin me." A bit straightforward, but my request was valid.

His smirk grew, the candlelight matching the green illumination of his eyes. Bruno began thrusting faster, rougher.

My legs tightened at his waist, his cock ramming into me. His warm palms at my waist burned my skin at his touch now, being the only things keeping me still.

His eyes devoured every inch of my body, making me feel weak at the knees. Right now I'd do anything for this man.

"Good girl y/n, you're doing so good..." He grunted, slamming into me with no remorse at this point.

Bruno's words went straight to my head, a warm tingling forming In my abdomen.

I whimpered loudly, letting the new sensation of being at someone else's mercy leak its way into my thoughts.

"Fuck, you're so gorgeous, baby..." our eyes met, a lustful gaze just as messy as mine decorating his pupils.

"Bruno please I-" I choked on my words, watching him have his way with me as he continued to praise me.

I couldn't take it anymore, letting myself be undone. A wave of ecstasy rolled over me, eyes rolling to the back of my head as a warm fuzz rotted my brain.

Bruno groaned, releasing his come into me. 

It was quiet in the room now, panting and breaths filling the void. I breathlessly chuckled, moving Bruno's hair from his face as he relaxed into a lean against my legs.

"That was... wow." He smiled, stroking my cheek with a gentle hand.

I just nodded, a look of amusement shrouding my face.

"Let's get you cleaned up and into one of my t-shirts hermosa."

I just let Bruno Madrigal deflower me at a house party. 

Perfection.

---

I know I said long chapter today but it;'s Friday and I am completely worn- I'll have lots of spare time this weekend though

proof-reading tomorrow morning