femdom. (18+)

1st person / aka my favourite pov to write from 😩

this chapter is what it says, I needed to write a bruno being a bottom moment after the last few chapters basically just being y/n abuse 💀 consensually ofc

ty for the suggestion<3

"Y/n.." Bruno rolled over in our shared bed, placing his chin on my resting shoulder.

"Yes amor..?" I replied half-asleep.

He didn't explain his situation with his words, but rather by pushing his rock hard erection against my lower-back as a hand slithered down to my waist.

"Hmm.. and what makes you think you've deserved that amor..?" I spoke with a smirk evident in my voice.

"Please." Was all he mumbled as he began gently rubbing against me. I'd let him have his fun this time.

"Okay, sit up then." I chuckled, rolling onto my stomach as Bruno backed himself up against the headboard of our bed.

My nightgown glided off of my shoulders as I shuffled forward, placing myself between the mans legs before I began picking at the waistband of his boxers.

I could hear his breathing get heavier as I slowly pulled them down, his cock springing up near my face.

"Okay amor, you know the rules. Hands to yourself.." I laughed sensually, gently grabbing his length by the base as I popped him into my mouth.

Bruno gripped at the headboard behind him, biting the inside of his cheek as small grunts escaped his mouth while I bobbed my head up and down on him.

I took him out of my mouth for a second, lifting my gaze to his face. He looked so flustered, so needy- so horny for me.

And he absolutely was.

He was desperate for my cunt. How cute.

His breath hitched as I licked him slowly, before spitting directly on his tip- keeping eye contact with the dismayed man.

I sat up on to my knees, slowly moving myself forward to be lined up with his cock.

I leaned in, close to his face, simultaneously moving his hands from the headboard, guiding them to hold down on hips.

"Ready amor?" he grunted at my nickname for him, eagerness in his eyes. "Yes mi vida." Bruno whispered to me with a raspy voice.

I gave one last giggle, tucking a strand of his curly hair behind his ear as I lifted his chin up toward my face forcing him to look at my face.

"Good boy."

I slowly lowered myself down on to him, controlling the groan that threatened to escape my mouth as he filled my walls.

I let myself adjust, placing my hands on the headboard behind Bruno's head as I began riding him.

All of him.

I was taking him all the way each time I slid down, thrusting slightly forward as I did- making my little object groan.

He looked so pretty with his eyes darting around my whole body, hands gripping at my hips..

I sped up, thighs beginning to burn from the amount of work I was doing. Bruno's curls gently hit him on the face as I rocked myself down on him.

I was so wet for this man, so glad that he would crawl at my feet if I needed him to, always ready to be my little plaything.

I let out a moan as I continued riding through the pain in my legs. Bruno's face turned light shade of red as I did.

I could feel myself no longer being able to continue with my motion, slowing down.

I eventually came to a still, just sitting on his cock as I caught my breath. I watched him fixated on me, gripping my hips like his life depended on it.

I needed to continue this, it was too good not to.

Bruno began growing impatient, unsuccessfully trying to stop himself from bucking his hips into me.

I had an idea.

I placed a hand on his throat, making his breathing falter for only a second as he let my warm hand rest on a sensitive part of his neck.

"Your turn."

His eyes lit up, cautiously beginning fuck in to me as I remained on top.

When he noticed how I was nodding for him to continue, he went faster, harder.

"Y/n I-" I shut him up by tightening my grip on his throat.

"No speaking, amor." I spoke softly, letting him continue thrusting in me.

He didn't respond, just increasing his pace as he continued.

I could feel him twitching inside of me, whimpering quietly.

I knew he was close, and the warm knot in my stomach was indicating that I was too.

Regaining my strength, I began riding him as he continued hitting himself into me in perfect sync. I brought my other hand down from the headboard, grasping his.

I placed his hand on my clit, slowly showing him how to rub circles.

"Like this amor, make me proud.." I softly purred the words his way, sending a shiver down his back.
He nodded, keeping his eyes on me as I continued riding his thrusting cock.

As he used his fingers on me, I began to feel weak- a familiar sensation running through my lower half.

I moaned loudly, watching him trying to contain his own sounds almost gleefully.

He went faster inside of me, circling my clit with increased pace as he did.

I felt myself close, but I couldn't come before him.

"C'mon baby let yourself go. Fucking fill me up." I moaned loudly, watching his face.

His eyebrows furrowed and eyes shut as he gave one hard last-thrust as he came all over the inside of me, filling me up with his warm liquids.

I continued riding, pleasuring myself with his cock.

"Good boy Bruno, you're such a good little toy-" and with that I came, mixing my fluids with his as I panted heavily.

His face was flushed, sweat beading at his forehead. I remained on top of him, letting his cum get to all the parts of my insides as we lay in our own mess.

"You can speak now, amor."

"I fucking love you."

—-

this was fun😩

ty for 24k reads<3