one

"NO FUCKING WAYYY!!" The fair-skinned boy screamed at the top of his lungs towards both of his parents who were also known as Thailand's most prominent elite, The Vihokratanas couple. Nanon Korapat Vihokratana being the only son of the infamous wealthy family now felt like he wanted to throw everything that he managed to catch on sight. He brushed his fingers through his hair numerous times and threw a look of dismay towards his dads.

"I'M NOT MARRYING HIM! ARE YOU BOTH INSANE???? HE'S JUST A COMMONER! HE'S NOT LIKE US!"

"We are set. We want you to marry Ohm. End of discussion." Tay Tawan, the head of Vihokratana family immediately stated his decision. He was firmed and determined that his son would find his best life with Ohm Pawat. The unfortunate young man would become Nanon's saviour and saved him from the pits of hell.

"DAD?!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME???? I'M ALREADY A GROWN MAN AND I CAN DECIDE THINGS ON MY OWN!!!! STOP MAKING STUPID DECISIONS FOR ME!!!" Nanon shouted causing everyone in the house including the maids, the servants, the butlers and the bodyguards jumped on their position.

The Vihokratana's heir was a rebel. He was everything but angel. He was a devil in disguise. The satan that conquered the whole of Bangkok Night Clubs. Nanon Korapat was also famous for his forbidden affairs with many girls. He was the straightest fuckboy of the century.

New sighed upon seeing Nanon took off from their manor. He never thought Nanon would grow up to become extremely stubborn and selfish who had only wanted to enjoy all his life with his bad boy reputation. New and his husband Tay had think this through when they wanted his son to marry the Jongcheveevat's son.

Ohm Pawat could change Nanon Korapat.

Or so they thought.

- FORSAKEN -

The sun was strikingly hot as if it was positioned right on top of Ohm's head. He was sweating really bad. His white shirt was tight due to his sweat drips on his body. His face was read and swollen from the heat. His throat felt really dry and he could feel his arm felt sore after fanning the grilled pork that were waiting to be cooked for the customers who had bought them. He hoped he could get his regular customers who usually bought a lot of his grilled pork so he could earn more money today to support his small business.

In the midst of fanning, he was suddenly grabbed on his shirt by a big man who wore all black with a pair of black shades. There were more people like him who approached Ohm's grilled pork stall and had threatened everyone who was there to immediately leave the place.

Ohm was beyond frightened as he had no clue what was going on and he was lost at words when they were all looking at him as if they wanted to kill him at that instance. The big guy who held Ohm shirt slowly releasing his grip and gestured the rest of his men to proceed.

Ohm was shaking and he knew what was gonna happen to him when he saw dozens of flying fists about to land on his face. Ohm tried to defend himself with his arms and all his might to fight those men back but to no avail since they were at least ten of them throwing hands and kicking him here and there causing him to fall back to the plastic chairs and tables.

Ohm was defeated and his body was now laying in between the scatterred chairs with his face swollen and red from the beating he just had. The corner of his lips produced a red liquid and he could felt the stinging sensation when he brushed his thumb against it.

He looked at each and everyone of them, a pool of tears glistening in his eyes with lips trembling as he spoke, "Why???? Did I do something wrong???"

After those words came out, his focus was diverted towards a figure that was walking in between those men and the man was wearing completely different than the rest of the big guys in which Ohm immediately interpreted that this could be their boss.