The truth untold

For children home is a place where they feel happy and secure. But is it safe always?

Without even knowing, sometimes children face harrasments.

The human body and mind can reminisce events quite clearly. They can respond to new situations with strategies learned during many terrifying moments. Places, people, thoughts can make a person mentally go back to that day.

.

On a dark and cloudy night, when owls were hooting, Ayeza, a girl from a random countryside, was tucked into her bed. She was sweating and breathing hard as her heart was racing.

Shh...shhh something came creeping behind her while stroking her hair. As the hot breath hit her neck she knew it was him.

She couldn't shake the dread that she was feeling at that moment.

He told her giving a lolly don't worry we are having fun. You'll have fun under my control.

Hearing the thud of the door she woke up and sat on her bed. Her muscles were tensed. She felt sweat as she touched her face. Her mouth became dry. She was having the same dreams again. When this will stop she doesn't know. She tried to take deep breaths but it wasn't working.

She came out of her bed and went to the backyard to get some fresh air thinking it will help her. She was tired of these nights. She doesn't know what to do. When she tried to sit down on the couch she stumbled and broke the lamp.

She didn't care about picking up the lamp it was crashed just like her heart. Why did he show up after 12 years? Why did that happen with her? Did she deserve it? She was rubbing her heart until her brother called out her name. "Ayeza is everything okay?"

She looked behind her brother was standing was coming towards her rubbing his eyes. "Why are you up at this hour?"

Ayeza took a deep breath because it was the moment when you have to take a deep breath. After all, you are so close to crying.

I wish I could tell you.

.

Every child should be taught about good touch and bad touch.