I removed my mouth from her dick, my saliva was all over her shaft. I made an eye contact with her and rubbed her shaft with my hand, i kept brushing my thumb over her tip, which made her close her eyes.

Soon she wanted my mouth over her dick again.

She aggressively gripped on my hair, which turned me on more and she pulled me towards her shaft. She gripped on her shaft and started brushing it's tip over my lips.

"C'mon..." She whispered looking at me.

I didn't open my mouth. "Remove your shirt..." I spoke.

She huffed a frustrating sigh and removed her shirt. She removed her sports bra afterwards and threw them on the floor.

I smiled and gripped on her wrists, pulling her closer to me, i attached my lips with hers, i kept my hand on her shaft, i jerked her off slowly and bit on her bottom lip, she layed me down on the bed and got over me.

She pinned my hands over my head and adjusted herself near my entrance.

"Why are you so wet?" She whispered near my ear before pushing herself inside my pussy.

"What do you mean by that? Of course, I'll be wet." I replied and wrapped my arms around her naked back. She pushed herself deep inside me and we both moaned at the contact.

I spreaded my legs more wider, she started thrusting inside me and cupped my face, "I love you..." She whispered before wrapping her arms around me and hiding her face into my neck's crook.

"Holy fuck-" i left a moan after she started increasing her pace and kept hitting my g-spot.

Her thrusts were short and deep. My walls were clenching on her shaft.

I wrapped my legs around her waist when i realised I was close. My toes curled and my mouth was slightly open as i felt the pressure of my own pleasure.

Our skins slammed against each other and i started cumming before her. My legs shivered, wanting more of her thrusts.

She started grunting heavily as her dick started twitching inside me. She intertwined our fingers and came inside me with a moan muffled inside my mouth.

She rested her forehead against me.

My eyes were closed but i knew she was smiling.

I ran my hands over her back gently scratching her upper arms afterwards.

"You don't love me?" She asked in a whisper before removing herself.

She layed beside me and stared at me.

"I do..."

"You didn't say it back..." She replied, her smile disappeared.

"I did... You didn't listen."

She furrowed her eyebrows and sat up on the bed. "Alright..." She spoke, getting up from the bed she walked towards a tissue box.

Grabbing a lots of tissues she walked towards me and cleaned me.

I smiled at her gesture.

It was so overwhelming that she was a complete different person from what she was in her past.

I feel so proud of her for making herself a better person.

She has changed alot, but some consequences cannot be stopped, they cannot be changed.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked and wiped a tear on my skin, which i didn't realise was there.

"It made you cry after our sex? What is it?" She asked, wiping my face with tissues, she walked towards the bathroom.