Louis nodded.-"Thanks H."

Harry smiled and sat next to Louis again.-"It's nothing pup. Anything to ease your pain."

"Do yours hurt?"-Louis said as he sat his head back on Harry's lap looking up at him with his big concerned eyes.

Harry chuckled.-"Not as much as yours. I'll be as good as new in a week or two."

Louis sighted.-"I should have listened..."

Harry shushed him softly.-"We'll talk about it once you're ready. Take some rest now."

Louis nodded knowing Harry would probably scold him later for not taking his orders.

But for now the same alpha was playing with his hair so gently it made him go golden inside. He was drifting of to another unconscious nap. This time his chest left out small snores and vibrations that came off as purrs.

Harry had never seen an omega purr before. He's heard his sister say they can do that...usually with their mates, when they feel protected and secure before...heat. Oh god, he hoped Louis' heat wasn't close.

Although he would love to help...No! He can't let himself wonder about those kind of things now. Louis' well being was proper concern.

Once Louis was fully into a sleep, he collected him on his arms and carried him effortlessly to the bedroom area on the other corner of the cabin. He sat him down on the bed and placed the sheets over him, tucking him in gently.

Harry retreated from the bedroom area and went back to the couches. Taking a look around he noticed everything was different from what he saw before. Like this wasn't the lonely cabin where he usually spends his even more lonely ruts, wishing and praying to the Lunar goddess for a mate or true lover. For once it actually felt full...like the mornings when sunshine fills a room announcing the arrival of a morning. His sun was Louis, the pretty shining omega with his mysterious personality.

Harry sat up again. He needed to take a quick shower too.

One thing he noticed once he entered the bathroom was the very faint scent of honey and spring fruits. He wanted to bash his head against the cabinet at the feeling at the pit of his stomach. Why was Louis driving him crazy like this. His alpha was getting startled by the slightest scent, imagine if he got a real sniff of him. He recon he'd faint or freeze at the spot.

Stripping down from his clothes he entered the shower his skin still burning but no longer from the fire or the burns, but because of the omega, that at the moment was peacefully sleeping behind that door.

He turned the shower on and bathed on warmth. The scent still kissing his nose. The scent drove him over the edge, and it didn't take long for his hand so slide down to what seemed to be a very hard and painful erection.

If the smallest friction of Louis scent did that to him...Louis as a full person was something he would find hard to handle for sure.

He let the warm water slide down his body as he drifted off in a haze trying to find release from this painful hard moment.

He thought of Louis back at the Lake, his silky white and golden skin pressed on his own, his hand jerking him off slowly and lazily under the silver lake water. Louis moans and pleasure satisfaction sounds. His fully blown out dark deep ocean eyes. His lips over his over heated skin. His angelic voice moaning his name as he reached his coax. His hands gripping on his back, digging his skin and pulling his hair as they made out.