With Enterprise and the fleet, they are in a state of total victory, they were just cleaning up some siren leftovers.

BBRRRROOOOOONNNNNNN! ¡CLINK! ¡FIIIUUUUUUUUUU!

A Hornet Dauntless drops its 3 bombs on the last siren destroyer and all three bombs successfully hit and send the last siren ship to oblivion.

Enterprise: [Elizabeth, Cleveland reports multiple Empire ships leading the formation]

QE: [Understood, I'll send some cruisers as reinforcements, Wales, lead the group]

Wales: [Understood]

Royal Navy and Eagle Union ships began to position themselves, while aircraft carriers to the rear of their decks took off planes.

Akagi: Come on let me taste this.

Enterprise/QE: [All ships Fire at will!]

BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!

The Azur Lane ships opened fire.

Kaga: [Advance Imperial warriors! The will of the heavens is on our side!]

The ships of the empire accelerated and headed to face the Azur Lane fleet, Takao as a warrior of the empire is forced to attack even though she did not like it, she sees how a 38cm projectile approaches her, Takao with her most refined techniques of sword, she cuts the projectile in two and several meters behind her it explodes.

Takao: Newbies.

With the Azur Lane fleet the Wildcat planes finish taking off from the Hornet.

Hornet: Well, in some ways we managed to repel the enemy attack.

Elsewhere, Enterprise boards Enty's carrier and finds her checking her planes before taking off.

Enterprise: Daughter!

Me: what's up?

Enterprise: Replace me on command.

Me: Huh?

Enterprise: You have command of my fleet.

Me: Hey! Where do you think you are going!?

Enterprise: (confident smile) To slaughter some enemies like the badass that I am! (It means that Enterprise is going to show how badass she can be)

Me: Huh? What was that sudden change in personality?

In that Hornet stands next to Enty

Hornet: That's how she was, I'm glad she's back to being the girl she was before.

Me: Really? Was that how she was?

Hornet: Yes. Well, now I'm under your command.

Me: (sigh) Okay. [Eagle Union fleet, I am Enty, I am now taking command of the fleet]

All: [Okay]

Me: [The Sakura Empire fleet is flanking our starboard flank, Cruiser Division, concentrate fire on that location.

All: [Understood]

SORYUU IMPERIAL AIRCRAFT CARRIER FLEET.

On this aircraft carrier, Soryuu warily watches this warlike event.

Soryuu: I see this has already started.

Hiryuu: Sister, by the way, where are we? What did Akagi-san do?

Soryuu: I don't know, but what I do know is that we are in an alternate universe to ours and that Akagi is being manipulated by something or someone.

In the skies 10 Dauntless fighter-bombers fly by at their maximum speed, Enterprise drives one of those planes, their objective is to bomb the empire's aircraft carriers, Kaga and Zuikaku see those planes.

Kaga: (Chuckles) I see, so the Main Protagonist makes her appearance, I'm tired of waiting for her.

Zuikaku: It's Enterprise! Now I will take revenge for that time!

Kaga: Don't interfere! She is mine!

Zuikaku: But I want to face her!

Kaga: This is my fight! I have to get my honor back! There is no room for a raving newbie of the fights!

Enterprise: [¡KAGAAAAA!]

Kaga: [¡Enterpriseeeeeeeeee!]

Enterprise and her planes drop their bombs on Kaga's carrier, Kaga summoning her rig before the bombs hit the flight deck.

Kaga summons 5 fighter planes and she gets on one of their planes and the chase and dogfight between two SSR carriers begins.

It was a very disadvantageous battle for Enterprise as Kaga's planes are Interceptors and Enterprise's air fleet are Bombers, but Enterprise still orders her planes to use the rear guns to shoot down Kaga's planes.

From the ground Zuikaku looks at everything surprised.

Zuikaku: Since when do aircraft carriers pilot their planes personally?

Shokaku: No idea, but you shouldn't copy them.

Enty looks at the radar and she realizes that her mother is in danger so she decides to have two of her planes help Enterprise.

Me: [Alpha-tango, help the Enterprise planes]

[Alpha-tango, received]

Two F-18s that were bombing the enemy siren fleet break away from their fighter squadron and head to help Enterprise.

[Tango 1, we have no anti-aircraft missiles]

[Alpha 7, use the cannons]

[Tango 1 received]

The F-18s are armed with a 20mm M61 Vulcan cannon, these cannons have enough ammunition to shoot down one or two planes.

Kaga notices the unforeseen nuisance and attempts to shoot them down with her planes, but to no avail, Kaga's planes quickly lost track of the F-18s.

Kaga: Tch, those planes are incredibly agile and fast.

One of the F-18 planes starts firing at one of Kaga's planes and shoots it down, then the other F-18 plane manages to shoot down another Kaga plane.

[Tango 1, the cannon is out of ammunition]

[Me neither, let's refuel, this time let's take some anti-aircraft missiles]

The planes withdrew from the combat zone.

Enterprise: [Thanks for the help Enty]

Me: [no problem]

The battle continues.

TO BE CONTINUE......................................