4 - Sabaody

―――――――――――
Reader's Pov
――――――――――――――

Camie and the others had helped us seek a ship coater for our ship to travel to Fish-man Island. I'm excited for another adventure with the crew. We met Camie because of some octopus guy got trapped and we promised to help her, though Nami, Sanji, Usopp, Luffy, and Zoro had bad blood with octo-guy. HERE'S THE SHOCKING PART! THERE WAS SOMEONE WHO LOOKED LIKE SANJI'S WANTED POSTER, Brook and I had a blast laughing.

"Why are there so many bubbles?" I asked Octo-guy, he said that the ground is like a bubble mixture thus making bubbles. Luffy jumped on the bubbles all the way from the tippy top. Hachi told more info about the island, Robin touched the ground and it was sticky. Then she wiped it at Usopp's pants, I laughed. So that's why there's bubbles, Then a moment later Luffy fell, Luffy was asked why he had fallen and he explained before Hachi explained it further that the island has different atmosphere.

"Why are there numbers on the mangroves?" I asked him. He said that it was something that has to do with the navy and other people.

We now rented these things.. um.. I forgot what they're called. Basically things that makes the bubble a ridable thing. We were headed to a certain mangrove. I kinda forgot where... I wasn't listening at all. I was lost being mesmerized by the bubbles. Then as we approach to our destination, we heard commotion on that are we're heading

"It's an escapee, Don't get involved!" People said.

Escapee?

"I just want to be with my wife and kid! Please! Anything! Just get this collar off me!" The man said.

Then we heard a bell, no, more like alarm. Then it accelerated. It was the coming from the man. Then the man exploded. Making the witnesses scream in terror.

"No matter what happens. Don't get involved." Hachi said seriously.

"Straw hat, get down. Hurry!" He said in a panicked tone.

Then people started kneeling down.

I stood beside Brook, Hachi and Camie kneeled too. What is happening?

"You too." He said and forced Captain to kneel.

"You guys too!" He said to us.

"Ah yes." We all said before kneeling down.

"Don't look at them in the eyes." Hachi said.

I wanna try to look. I looked up and there was a dog peeing on the unconscious body. Then there were three people in white, the people behind them, chained up.

Then the girl shot him, i was shocked. I know i was told not to meddle with them but i began to stand up when Camie held me down, Luffy did too.

"Please, endure it a little longer!" Hachi said, almost as he's begging.

"It's the navy!" One said and i looked up to see it was the navy. They carried the body to the infirmary and disappeared.

"Why are they highly respected?" I asked and Luffy did too.

"Hurt a Celestial Dragon, an admiral will come" the starfish said.