25 - Lover

3 days later

―――――――――――
Reader's Pov
――――――――――――――

I hear loud noises and commotions, I open my eyes and feel this coldness on my forehead, it was a wet cloth. I had a fever? Wha-what's all this contraptions on my hand? My attention was pulled by someone at the door. It opened and there stood Zoro.

"I missed you.." he said as he closed the door. I smile and pat the empty side of my bed.

He sat down and he gave me a little smile. It's been so long since I've seen him smile.

"You should smile more, Roronoa.." I told him and he turned red, I laughed.

I have a dream, though I'm the greatest swordsman's daughter, I don't really see myself in the future as the strongest. I just want a peaceful life. But I will catch up to dad, it's just... I can't explain.

"Y/n!!" I heard Luffy and my thoughts are cut off.

"Captain."

"How are you? You okay? You hungry? Want to eat meat?" He babbled so many questions and I nod.

"Thank you, captain.. Where's Chopper? I want this off." I told him and pointed at the contraptions on my hand. (Like an IV)

Chopper came in and carefully removed my IV contraptions and was free.

"How long was I out for?"

"3days" he calmly said and my jaw dropped.

"WHAT? I'm gonna make it up for today's work! I will do everything today!" I said but chopper got mad and told me to rest. I pout and said salty things to him.

They left us alone and I hugged Zoro. He hugged back and was rubbing my back.

"Yo? Did you shrink?" I asked him. He got an irk mark.

"Of course not!" He says.

"Oh. I will go help Sanji."

"Y/n..." Zoro calls.

"Hmm?"

"I want to tell the world you're mine, May I ask permission to do so?" He said and I blushed. I... I WASN'T EXPECTING THAT, OKAY???

"Whatever, go." I said while I cool off. He smiled and leaned in to kiss my forehead.

"I love you, Idiot." I said and he smiled.

He went out and I follow him. He stopped and his hand held mine. His hand fits in mine like it's made just for me or is it because we're just meant to be? A blush dust my face and everyone saw us and were shocked.

"HOW DARE YOU HOLD Y/N-CHAN'S HAND?!" Sanji was about to jump at Zoro when I held up my hand.

"He's my lover."

❦❦❦❦
Sorry short, Will publish another one to make it up!