9 - Proposal

"I said let's get married." He said.

"M-married? Why?"

"A King and Queen should be married before they rule a kingdom together." He said.

"Isn't that a bit early..?" i said.

"Are you saying you don't want to get married with me?" He asked.

"It's not that.." i said.

"It's just... You just met me."i said

"Oh, well then let's get married tomorrow!" He smiled.

I sighed.. i guess he doesn't get it. My stomach growled and i blushed in embarrassment.

"Are you hungry, my queen?" He asks.

Obviously.

"Yeah." I said and he held my hand. He lead us to the dining hall.

"Men! Prepare a banquet." He said

"A BANQUET?!" I said shocked.

"Is there a problem, my queen?" He asked.

"No, nothing.."

"Good.' he says before he pulled the chair.

"Thanks." I said as he pushed my chair back as i sat.

"Wine, tea, or water?" He asks.

"Any will do." I said.

Okay, the dress is starting to get itchy. It's beautiful but it's damn itchy. The food arrived and music was heard. We ate as the music played.
...
We were at the balcony staring at the night sky
"So, will you marry me?" He asks..

"I'll think about it." I said

"Okay, I'll wait, my princess." He says.

"What's up with the nicknames?" I asked chuckling.

I saw him blush. He's pretty cute.. No, you already like someone.

"I just want to see what nicknames makes you blush" he says and i laughed.

"I'm up for the challenge, My paradise." I said giving him a nickname and he blushed.

"H-hey! I wasn't ready, that wasn't fair!" He said. I laughed at him.

"Ooo, you're red." I teased and poked his cheek.

"S-shut up." He said looking away.

He acts like someone i know. I'll just imagine him as the person i like, maybe that'll help. We entered his room and he changed into his night clothes, he laid down. He looks at me expecting something. I gave him a confused look.

"Sleep with me." He said. I blushed.

"N-no, i don't think that's appropriate." I said

"Maybe next time." I said before leaving his room and going back to the one before, I sighed as i saw my clothes still there.

I immediately took off the stupid dress and went in the bathroom, I saw a bathtub so i filled the tub with water and bathe. As i washed myself, I can't help but worry about my friends. The familiar pain hits me again, my tears won't stop falling. I wiped them and sunk on the tub even more, I gave up and just cried my heart out, But not too loud. I don't want sympathy from others.

"I hope you guys are okay.." i said as i wiped my tears.

I got out of the tub and dried myself before draining the tub. I put on my clothes and jumped onto the bed. I smiled. It was warm. I snuggled closer to the pillows and draped the blanket on me. I close my eyes to rest.
...
Today, Adonis let me see the village, or rather.. kingdom.

"Woah, swords, I'll look into them." I said and went in the sword shop.

"Good morning-- Oh! Goodmorning Y/N-sama." The shop keeper said and bowed.

"No need to bow. "I said and he stood up.

"What are you doing here, Y/N-sama?" He asks.

"I'm here to look for swords, if i like it then I'll buy it." I said smiling.

"Oh yes, this way! The swords here are for hunting. So these will be a perfect match for you." He says and he showed me the swords.

I held one it was heavy i spin it and it was good to use. It's good but not good enough. I picked up another one.

"Can i try these outside in an empty field, where no one can get hurt?" I asked he nodded and carried the barrel of swords.

"This is good." I said before i swung the sword i was holding. Making an air slash. I saw his eyes widened.

Hmm, Not good. I picked up another one and i did the same. But when I did, i felt pain, i dropped the sword.

"Y/N-sama! Are you alright?!" The man panicked.

"Yes. I'm fine. I wasn't expecting that." I said before trying another one.

Oh, this one feels really light. I air slashed and it sliced the boulder in half. My jaws dropped, I wasn't expecting that.

"You're so good at this, Y/N-sama!" He praised.

"I think I'll take that." I said before trying another one.

"Oh, this one's heavy too." I said.

I swung my and the boulder crumbled... Into sand..?

"Awesome!" I said as my eyes twinkled in excitement.

"Amazing!" He said before he clapped.

"That's my Queen." One said

"Adonis-sama!" The guy beside me bowed.

"Are you buying these?" He asks. I nodded.

"I'll buy you these as a gift." He said i fell down..

"No, no, it's alright, you've given me enough " i said.

"No, I'm paying for this." He says and leaving.

"I feel that there's something else I'm missing." I said.

He stopped.

Narrator's pov

'did she see through it?' he thought.

"What's the matter, Adonis? Did i say something that made you freeze?" You said and he turned around.

"Okay, okay." He said his hands in the air.

"The price was for you to marry me." He said.

"You're gonna buy me that sword if i marry you?" You asked. He nodded.

"Sure. Let's get married." You said. He comically fell down.

"I didn't expect you to agree."he said.

"You want me to say no?" You said and he shook his head.

"Men! Prepare the wedding preparations." He ordered and you smiled as he paid for the swords. You couldn't wait to use them.

"Thanks again, Adonis." You said smiling.

He blushed.

"No problem" he says.

~~~~
2 year timeskip coming in a few chapters. :P