23 - Kraken

"Didn't the Newspaper mention Y/N's gender?" Zoro said.

"No, i don't think so." Nami said

"Hello beautiful lady, May i see your panties--" Brook was cut off by Nami hitting him.

"Don't you even start!"

"This is Y/n!" Luffy said putting an arm around her.

"He can confirm that when we were at the maiden island." She said and he nods.

"Guys, it's all clear now, right? Now let's focus on our adventure to the Fish-man Island!" She says before they cheer and were ready for anything.
....
They got separated with Zoro, Luffy and Sanji. Then it wasn't safe and they all drowned their way to Fish-man Island! Yay!(jk)

Sanji and the others were carried by mermaids to take care of them.

Y/n woke up and was struck by the godly Beauty of mermaids.

"A-am i in heaven?" She asked confused staring at the mermaid.

"Haha, silly human! You're at Fish-man Island!" She says.

"Awesome! What's your name?" Y/n asks

"I'm mero! We're going to hang out with my friends, wanna come?" She asked and y/n smiled.

"Can I?"she asked and the mermaid nods.

"Yay! Thank you for having me." She said before bowing and stood up.

"I'm y/n by the way!" She says and she smiled.

"Humans are actually kind." She said.

"Oh no, not all! Sometimes humans can be bad or good, just like you guys! Everyone can have a bad or good personality!" She said smiling.

"We have arrived!" She said and saw more mermaids.

"Gosh, you girls are so pretty!!" Y/n said excitedly.

"Hahaha! Thank you.

"I'm y/n! Thank you for having me." She said it again and bowed.

"No problem! Come join us." Ishilly said.

"About that..."

"Don't you wanna?"

"I don't know how to swim." Y/n finished.

"We'll teach you!" They all said and taught her everything they had learned.

Y/n almost drowned two times but then she got the hang of it.

"Swimming is actually pretty easy! Thank you for teaching me." She says smiling, the mermaids smiled back. Then Sanji and the others arrived.

Welp, there goes Sanji. You all went to town to find a donor, The fishmen didn't want to donate their blood to Sanji. Then these... Humans did. You thanked them.

... Y/n's pov

I then saw a bearded merman, he was a giant. I went to say high to him.

"Hello! May i ask where the café's at?" I asked him.

All the fishmen and mermaids sounded shocked. I was confused but then i saw his crown.

"Oh! Pardon me your highness!" I instantly bowed.

"It's alright, just go straight then turn right two times and then left. You will find the mermaid cafe." He said smiling before he swam away.

"Thank you!"

...

I don't know how I got into this castle but i did. I roamed around and saw this bubble maker. Cool! I made my helmet and swam unnoticed. I then found a room, its door is filled with axes and sharp things. I removed them all and went inside, of course i closed the door too.

I smell food. This smells delicious! I jumped towards the smell and i was distracted by the softness of this floor. It felt like pudding. Then the lights opened and i heard a voice.

"Um... Wh-what are you doing?"

"Eh? Who's there?!" I instantly got into fighting position. Then i looked up only to see a giant mermaid. My eyes widened and apologized.

"I am sorry, i was lead here by the smell of food." I told her and she chuckles.

"No human has ever been here, how did you get in?" She asked

"I don't really know. Can I eat?" I asked her and she nods.

"Oh my god, the food here is massive!" I told her jumping up and down then munching on a big pudding.

"Enjoy yourself."

"What's your name?"

"I'm Y/n, what about you?"

"Shirahoshi. I'm the princess." She says and i paused for i moment debating whether i bow or not. But then i remembered something.

"Oh yeah, why are there axes at your door? Someone trynna kill ya?" I asked while eating.

"Yes, it's that weirdo he keeps on sending me "love letters" though, he's not my type." She says and i burst out laughing.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you." I said. We chatted until she fell asleep, i turned off the lights and joined her. Minutes later I hear commotion at the door.

"It's that guy again." She says scared. I got ready, just incase the door breaks.

Then it stopped. We calmed down but then the door opened.

"Hide." I told her, i doubt she can though.

"Eh? Y/n?" I heard, I turn to look. It was Luffy!

"Luffy!"

-----
A/n:
Hallooo the story is nearing to an end, I'm glad y'all are enjoying this :3 it's a short chapter today.

After this story, I'll be editing it and starting another one or continue "Our Little Sister" idk I'm not sure lol. Byee

4 votes to continue 😜