찹타 ; loving parents

Jeongin came back to hyunjin, who was still waiting. 

JN: hi hyung

HJ: hi innie

He sat down beside the older, and looked down, taking a deep breath

HJ: what did he say?

JN: nothing..just over protective brother things

HJ: i see...

Hyunjin had an urge to hug jeongin and comfort him but he can't do that. there were people around them.

Not long after, his parents arrived. All the 8 boys ran to the gate as fast as they can and greeted his parents.

BC: Good Morning auntie and uncle.

LK: Good morning ms. kim and mr. yang.

CB: Good Morning Ms and Mr.

HJ: Good morning....mum and dad.

Everyone looked at him with a confused look, while Ms. Kim and Mr. Yang just smiled and greeted back with a "Good morning dear."

HAN: Good morning auntie and uncle.

Lix: Good morning auntie and uncle.

SM & JN: good morning mum and dad!

The two said, jeongin bringing seungmin with a wheelchair.

Ms Kim: good morning kids. 

Mr. Yang: Seungmin, what happen son?

SM: nothing much dad, it was just an accident, i tripped over.

Ms. Kim: you should take care son

SM: i'll mum. i promise.

Jeongin brought his parents to his office as hyunjin went to the kitchen, to make some dessert for the adults. the rest went back to work, as usual.

-=-

ms. kim: what happened to your brother?

JN: he got injured by a random crazy woman mum

mr. yang: how???

Jeongin told them the whole story, how it started and how things are going.

Mr. Yang: Changbin...he was really protective over your brother since they were toddlers.

Ms. Kim: That's the reason you are more close with Hani.

Jeongin nodded along, as his parents told him about his childhood. 

Ms Kim: Anyways, where is Your Hyunjin?

JN: h-huh?

Mr. Yang: Your Hyunjin! 

JN: what do you mean dad, hyunjinnie hyung is like,, i,, um....my...........

Hyunjin came in, placing the tea and desserts for the adults. Finishing jeongin's sentence.

HJ: boyfriend. hehe. Please allow me to introduce myself again...mum and dad.. My name's Hwang Hyunjin. I'm 21 years old and I used to be an honor student in school. I dropped out at my last year at high school.

Ms. Kim: so you didn't make it to university?

HJ: Yes...

Mr. Yang: why did you give up!? you could have been a doc or an engineer by now tbh.

HJ: i..i had abusive step-parents so i had to stay at an orphanage. I was guilty since the orphnage paid the school fees so decided to drop out. I did taught the kids at the orphanage before I came here too. I also have a dog named Kkhami, it's brother, Kkhomi passed away earlier. Khami is at the orphanage now. That's a little bit about me. Nice to meet you.

He said, giving a 90 degree bow.

Mr. Yang: We are sorry...You are really matured. We love a matured man don't we.

Ms. Kim: ofc honey. Hyunjin?

HJ: Yes mum.

Mr. Yang: he is already calling us mum and dad! Jeongin, did you taught your boyfriend about our type?

JN: no ofc not dad. he just started calling you guys like this out of no where haha

Ms. Kim: We love both of you. Jeongin's past girlfriends are trash. They barely mind to take care of us or do things for us.

JN: Hyunjinnie hyung made these for you mum and dad! You should try those.

Ms. Kim: Wait, all of these!?

Hyunjin nodded with a bright smile and pushed the plates slightly towards the adults. they tried it and liked it at the first place.

Ms. Kim: you are going to be our favourite hyunjin. how could you be so talented?

Mr. Yang: where did you find this guy son.

JN: he is suppose to work here but instead became my lover hehe

They talked for a bit. The adults loved hyunjin since he was their ideal son-in-law type. He was caring, talented and is a gentlemen. After hours of talking and walking around the habitat, the adults decided to leave. Till the end, hyunjin offered to drive them home, which made the parents adore him even more.

Ms. Kim: it's okay Hyunjin, we can go by ourselves. We brought our driver!

HJ: alright mum.

SM: mum?

HJ: yes.

Mr. Yang: It's getting dark, we'll get going. Good bye kids. Have fun son 

Mr. Yang said, with a wink.

JN: dad no! oml..

They giggled and left. Who wouldn't want such a family? Now, only one thing is missing. Hyunjin and Jeongin to officially announce that they are dating....right?