찹타: love by the fireplace

!!smut chapter ahead!!

3 years have pass by, the people who needs to know about them knows about them already. Minsung are dating publicly. Quite messy but Chan is with Felix, Seungmin and Changbin? They have started a business together.

It's a Winter night and it's snowing pretty heavily outside. Since it's winter, they the staffs are gone. It's a Wednesday, the zoo is on it's break. everyone are back in their homes. the aussies are in australia. Minsung and Seungbin are back in Seoul. Jeongin and Hyunjin visited hyunjin's orphanage to meet his friends and khami. they came back when it was about night. 

Jeongin brought the older to his home. It was an abandoned area in the zoo. no one ever know this place existed. not even seungmin. the rest? far.

JN: come in hyunjinnie hyung.

HJ: so this is where my baby lives..

JN: ngl you are the first one to see this home.

HJ: how come..?

JN: i re-stricted this area. No one can come across here except me.

HJ: so i shall go back

JN: but you are my other...

HJ: half. Ofc I'll stay with you baby.

Hyunjin said, giving a quick peck on Jeongin's lips making the younger smile.

JN: let's sit by the fire

HJ: movies?

JN: mhm

Not long after, Hyunjin complains that he's cold so Jeongin grabs two blankets then walks over to the fire.

JN: move

Hyunjin obeyed and stood up, moving from the spot he was standing on. Jeongin proceeds to lay down one on the floor and wrap themselves up with another one as they cuddle by the fire.

HJ: Why'd you get a sleeping blanket? Shall i go get a carpet instead?

JN: blanket is better Jinnie. Let's just stay like this.

Hyunjin smiled at the nickname and cuddled into Jeongin's embrace even more. A few moments later, Jeongin starts to kiss and bite his way down Hyunjin's neck, making the older flustered.

HJ: what are you doing babe?

JN: warming you up since it's cold Jinnie~

Jeongin replied, in a seductive voice. Hyunjin loved the feeling and started to chuckle.

HJ: aha aha ha ha ha,,,, it tickles innieeee

The younger made sure hyunjin's neck was covered with hickeys, as for hyunjin, moaning lowly. The younger sat on hyunjin, making the blanket wrap only him, leaving hyunjin in his white slightly-unbottoned shirt and black cargo pants.

JN: your so bad a hiding hwang-ssi.

Jeongin said, as he felt Hyunjin's hardened member under him. He pulled hyunjin closer to him and looked into the older eyes. The older looked back directly into his eyes but then moved down to his lips. He took jeongin by his waist and pressed his lips on his. The kiss was passionate, slow and steady in pace.it just got sloppier from time to time. After a few minutes pass by, both of them parted faintly. Catching their breaths while looking into each others eyes. Both of jeongin's hands straight on hyunjin's shoulder. Hyunjin smiled wide at the younger's current presence. Hyunjin moved to jeongin's jaw line, leaving marks all the way down to his neck.

JN: what are u doin'

He asked, with pleasure. Hyunjin did not replied and kept on leaving wet kisses and marks on jeongin's neck while the younger shut his eyes in pleasure, with his head tilted back. Hyunjin moved down and unbottoned jeongin's shirt one by one after he filled the blank areas with hickeys. Once he reach his nipples, he started sucking it until the younger's moans get louder. Jeongin enjoyed the pleasure as hyunjin switch from one nipple to another once he is sastified.