찹타 ; not here tho, hah

it was midnight. everyone was asleep. han alone in his bed. jeongin on his desk in his bedroom. hyunA and jamie in their rooms. chan, leeknow and felix on their bunk-bed. changbin beside seungmin, sleeping on his head as seungmin lie down beside him. everyone was asleep, except one though.

hyunjin.

he couldn't fall asleep, re-thinking about the incident. he rolled to the other side of his bed and noticed the curtain. he peeked through the curtain with curiosity to see jeongin, on his desk, asleep.

when did he fall asleep..? 

Hyunjin got out of his bed making sure not to make a single noise. he opened the door connected to jeongin's room and made his way to the younger. 

cute

the older realized the aircon was too cold. the younger was in his soft pajamas which can't keep him warm enough. hyunjin took a look at the documents that the younger was working on just to find out that it was done. now he is deciding whether he is going to carry the younger to bed or just place a blanket on him. 

do it. no. just do it. you can't. do. it. he will wake up. he won't. he will. shut up and do it. no.

hyunjin's thoughts were like a demon and an angel talking. he ended up lifting up the boy and placed him on the bed softly with no weird intentions. all he wanted was the younger to sleep cozily and warm. the boy was surprisingly as light as a feather.

JN: huh...

HJ: In..I-

JN: what are you doing here.

HJ: i can explain In. pls don't be mad. i just wanted you to sleep cozily i swear.

JN: what are you talking about. i was already in bed.

HJ: you were on your desk. not your bed.

JN: stop lying.

HJ: you are the one who doesn't remember anything.

JN: i'll scream.

HJ: its literally 2 AM.

JN: so?

HJ: deadass-

JN: get the hell out of my room hyunjin.

HJ: hyunjin?

JN: what?

HJ: hyunjin?

JN: yes. hyunjin.

HJ: its a "hyung" for you baby.

JN: don't call me baby after you did me dirty.

HJ: i didn't do anything to you wdym.

JN: i am going to find out what you did to me.

HJ: does your back aches?

JN: no

HJ: are there bruises on your neck or body?

JN: no.

HJ: are you nipples wet?

JN: wtf.

HJ: answer me.

JN: no.

HJ: answer me i said.

JN: I said no.

HJ: give me an answer jeongin.

JN: btch i did. i said no.

HJ: then, are your lips plump or wet?

JN: no.