찹타; confessed~

Lix: Okayyy i can choose anyone i like right?

BC: Mhm mhm

Lix: Yo Hwang Jin

HJ: Hyunjin*

Lix: i know i'm not dumb

Hj: just ask me alrdy Felix.

Lix: Truth or Dare

Hj: eh,,dare

Lix: i dare you to let Innie sit on u

JN: lixeu hyung wtf i'm okay dont u dare-

Before Jeongin could finish his words, Hyunjin lifted him and placed him on his lap, facing jeongin towards the others.
"Tell me if ur uncomfortable okay?" Hyunjin whispered "I'm alrdy uncomfortable hyung" Jeongin answered. "Sit however you like. I'll put you back down later yeah? Sorry bb". Jeongin nodded.

HJ: my turn right? Changbin.

CB: yeas?

HJ: Truth or Dare?

CB: Da- TRUTH

HAN: STOP YELLING HYUNG

LK: ion wanna throw you two out of the room-

HJ: UGH oml. Tell us your crush.

CB: eh....S- Seungmin...

BC: dw we all already know

Lix: we know hyung HAHA

CB: so does seungmin know too !?

LK: nah nah, not that dumbass.

BC: Lee Know.

LK: sry ig lol

After a few more minutes, it was past midnight. Jeongin got sleepy and same with Felix.

JN: i wanna sleep now

BC: oh right! We should go to bed haha

They greeted each other and get into their own dorms/rooms. Jeongin got up and sleeply looked at Hyunjin, who was massaging his aching leg. Once everyone got out of the room, hyunjin and jeongin were the only one left in the room, standing beside jeongin's bed.

JN: was i too heavy?

HJ: no innie. It's just because i stayed in one position for too long.

JN: ah. Sit down on my bed hyung, i'll apply some ointment for you.

HJ: no no baby, you're sleepy. Go to sleep. My leg pain will go away soon.

JN: just sit down hyung

Jeongin opened his drawer and took out some ointment. He headed to hyunjin and rolled up hyunjin's trousers, applying the ointment on it.

JN: do you know how to cook?

Hj: mhm, not the big meals but i can make salads, fried eggs or rice. Also kimchi and some other desserts.

JN: ah..will u treat me if you cook?

HJ: ofc bby.

Jeongin stood up and closed the ointment bottle, placing it back in the drawer.

JN: you'll have to keep your trousers rolled up though. Till it dry.

HJ: kay...sit beside me?

Jeongin nodded and sat beside Hyunjin.

HJ: are u a virgin?

JN: yeah

Hj: you never had girlfriends or boyfriends?

Jn: hah..i had many. It was never love, we all were dating for fun so

HJ: i see... i'm asking him tdy fr do you date guys?

JN: depends but i think i also like guys hyung.

HJ: i'll support u no matter what In. Dont worry.

JN: yeah but why u askin tho?

HJ: i...um

HJ: i kinda developed feelings for you...i've never developed feelings for anyone after i break up with YongHe..but when i first saw you, i..i felt it. My heart, it was beating so fast i can't explain..

JN: hyung.....

HJ: Jeongin um..do you remember when i told u i'll do smth to you this morning bc you were so mean to me?

JN: yeah..u said not here...

Hyunjin stopped for a second and locked his eyes on the youngers eyes, his hands holding jeongin's face as he placed his thumb on the younger's soft lip. Jeongin didn't react but looked into hyunjin's eyes. The other side of hyunjin's hands raised to landed on jeongin's shoulder. The older moved closer to jeongin, making the younger closr his eyes. Slowly, hyunjin placed his plump lips on jeongin's, moving his lips passionately and slowly. After a few seconds, hyunjin parted their lips. Looking into jeongin's sparkling eyes. "Sorry for taking away your virginity babe.." hyunjin said softly. Wiping away the sliver on the younger's lips with his thumb. "But by now... you probably know how much i love you right?"

The room was quiet but the silence was loud. Jeongin trying to process what the hell just happened and Hyunjin waiting for an answer from jeongin.

JN: i...i think...i think i'll think abt it. But for now, you should go to bed first

HJ: sorry, i'm..i'm really so sorry,

JN: just go....i'm not mad either so dont be guilty abt it overnight too okay?

HJ: so u liked it?

JN: i dont know....

Hyunjin left a peck on the younger's red cheeks and went outside the room.

HJ: good night beloved~

He said, before closing the door. Jeongin nodded and laid down on his bed once the older close the door. Do i have feelings for him? Will dad accept it? Jeongin asked himself. His parents were supportive. He was just unsure abt how it will go if he tell his parents abt it.....

《♡》

Starting from the day after tmr, i'm gon update 400-500 words chapters daily yay! SKZ got mobbed at the airport, again. knetz rlly dont deserve them at this point yk. But anygays, take care and ly!

- eleana ㅎㅅㅎ