찹타 ; new dormmate

H: Hwang Hyunjin

HJ: that's me!

Hyunjin said, looking up at HyunA

H: Nice. Please come in.

He stood up and went in just to find the same casual clothes hanging on the wall.

JH: Hwang Hyunjin, that's an ethereal name. It pretty much sounds royal

"Thank You" was all the tall boy said as an response. He looked up and found out the boy who wore the safety pin earing is the CEO. He must be smart to control a whole zoo in such a young age.

JN: Oh you are 21 years old! I might have to call you hyung.

HJ: Hyung. Its my first time getting called a hyung. All of my friends are older than me, except Jisung but he calls me HyunJin only.

HJ: no no no no no, its okay. You can just call me Hyun Jin.

The older was totally panicking.

JN: You must think that its kinda weird having a CEO calling you hyung but actually, its just a position I get. This is my fath-

HJ: Why did he stop. Did I do something wrong? Am I causing a trouble?

The younger looked up at him and said "Why don't you take a seat, hyung?"

The older kind of blushed at Jeongin calling him hyung. What's the point of him blushing? Hwang Hyunjin..pull yourself together. You came here to find a job, not a boyfri- UGH i am on the verge of killing myself rn.

It was awkward that Hyunjin turned my head and looked at the secretary.

H: You should take a seat Hyunjin. It would be better since Jeongin won't have to look up at you.

HJ: Oh. oh yea, okay...

After responding to Hyuna, he took a seat.

JN: Yea so. This is my father's company. You might know how this started right?

HJ: Yes. I've heard of it often.

JN: Cool. Anyways, what type of animal do you like?

HJ: I love all of it! I currently have a dog named Kkami. Two actually...it was Kkomi. But he passed away a few yrs ago.

his smile dropped as soon as he heard that. The older have a passion for his dog. It was really a painful time for him watching his dog pass away infront of him.

JN: I am sorry to hear that! omg...that must have been hard..

HJ: mhm...

JN: i can see your passion for animals hyung. you can start working. oh btw, do you live near here?

HJ: no sir. i came from somewhere far from here.

JN: ah. dont call me sir haha. i'm 18 remember? its so awkward when an older call me hyung. Just call me jeognin or in. i m good w anything. so apparently you are livin' in a dorm. you can share it hyung. just choose a bed when you enter the room.

HJ: yeah In. thx btw. what's my role?

JN: You just do things that are necessary here for now, if you are okay with that. You are helping Seungminie hyung too.

HJ: Who is Seungmin?

JN: oh right. he's my older brother who work as a veterinarian and also do some other things here. he is good at paper work and all so he will prolly be a big help to you.

HJ: cool! thx In.

JM: cool hyunjin. name's Jamie. 24 y/o. you can call me jimin noona or jamie noona or whateva.

HJ: haha. okay jamie noona.

while they were talking, seungmin arrived.

SM: i'm here innie. is he the hyunjin?

JN: yes hyung. he is gon work w you!

SM: COOL! you were able to find me a new partner quick enough didn't you.

JN: i'm so smart. ik. now bring him w you.

HJ: Hwang hyunjin, 20 y/o. just call me hyunjin!

SM: seungmin. kim seungmin. 20 y/o too. you can call me seungmin.

H: you two should go now its almost lunch break.

SM & HJ: okay noona!

Just like that, the two 00z left. Hyunjin got along with the rest of his co-workers well. Jeongin is also processing things in his zoo bc its about to be autumn. he have to do loads of paperwork again. you might think thats too much for an 18 y/o but jeongin was used to it. he's an adult. a baby adult. but still, he is loved, he have his noonas, seungmin, felix, lee know and now chan and hyunjin.

H: Jamie yah. lets go get lunch.

JM: okay unnie. Jeongin lets go get lunch.

JN: seungminnie hyung will come noona. dw.

Not long after, seungmin arrived with hyunjin after showing him and introducing him to his new work. he came to pick jeongin up to have lunch. hyunjin was also new so he didn't know where to get lunch.

SM: innie lets go.

JN: yes hyung. oh wait hyunjinnie hyung. here. i forgot to give you ur uniform.

the youngest said, lending hyunjin his uniform.

HJ: thx in.

after some convo, the trio went out to have lunch. they went to the restaurant which is just in the zoo area too. Jeongin's mum is in charge of it.

JN: hey mum

Ms. Kim: hello sweethearts. i prepared both of your faves, fried chicken drumsticks with egg-fried rice for tdy.

SM: tysm mum!!

HJ: hello Ms. I am new working here. Hwang Hyunjin.

The taller gave a 90 degree bow to Ms. Kim. thanking her for the lunch. Hyunjin finished his lunch a lot earlier than the two younger and sitted there beside jeongin awkwardly.

"ur fast hyung"

"i know"

"i'll try to finish quickly then we can hang out"

"take it easy. i can wait"

"which dorm did you choose hyung"

"the one beside the main building"

"that room is connected to my room then"

"oh really? i didn't know that. so that's where the mysterious door leads to"

"yeah. only my close co-workers live in that room. that's why its a lil new"

"i should change rooms then. wrong pick haha"

"no hyung its okay. we are going to be close to e/o anyways. there is only gonna be chan hyung, felix hyung sometimes, lee know hyung along with seungmin hyung"

"seungmin told me that he stayed in that room too"

"yea you can visit me at night times. we always hang out in my room and play ga-"

SM: Jeongin are you done w your lunch.

JN: oh not yet hyung.

SM: I'll leave now. I still have paper work to do. you can stay here with hyunjin right?

JN: okay hyung. no worries.

SM: mkay. bye you two.

Hyunjin just smiled a bit and kept on talking with jeongin while the younger continue eating.