찹타 ; long lost bestie

The two fox-like boys came out of their room as hyunjin kept on giggling about HyunA misunderstanding them as "boyfriends".

JN: whatchu laughing at?

HJ: nothing nothing

Hyunjin responded saying the two same words quickly.

H: here comes the boyfriends. Have a seat.

JN: NOONA WE ARE NOT BOYFRIENDS!

Everyone at the table was terrified at Jeongin's loud scream. Its really rare of Jeongin screaming like this. Chan, Lino, Lix and Jamie moved their eyes between HyunA and Jeongin in sync while Hyunjin looked at them then at Jeongin and HyunA on loop.

H: Jeongin i...

HJ: In, noona is just kidding. It's okay. I mean like, we just met. How would we be boyfriends immediately?

Hyunjin said, trying to calm the younger down from the side as he put his hands on each side of Jeongin's shoulders looking at the younger in a worried expression.

BC: Jeongin, noona was just trying to have fun. Don't do that. It's not good.

Seungmin on the other side came out of his room putting his hands on his stomach that was wrapped with bandages.

SM: ah,,,,,,,what's going on here.

The boy was still in pain but had to check up since it was his "own" brother screaming.

LK: HyunA noona went a lil too far and made Jeongin mad.

H: I'm just really sorry. I just thought it would be fun

SM: Jeongin, apologize.

JN: HyunA noona, i'm so sorry like. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I was just a little..

HJ: He just finished some loads documents so he was probably tired. We both will be careful next time. I'm also sorry noona.

JM: Whateva, come and eat. Both of you.

Jamie called the two from the table.

SM: ah-

BC: Seungmo, r u okay?

Chan stood up, worried. He helped seungmin back to the bedroom since the younger was still weak. He placed seungmin on his bed and covered him with a blanket.

BC: are you hungry?

SM: mhm but i don't think i can eat much yet.

BC: i'll bring you some rice soup. Just wait for a bit okay?

The younger nodded and watched the elder getting out of the room to make some soup. Not long after he heard another loud voice.

HAN: YALL WE R BACKKKKK.

CB: WOO HOOOO JUST IN TIME FOR DINNER.

JN: YOU GUYS ARE TOO LOUD WHAT THE F-

Jeongin was stopped by Felix covering his mouth as he was abt to cuss.