찹타 ; got close too fast

jeongin continued listening to hyunjin's experiences with animals. it was fun listening to other people's experience. more like specific people's experiences. he didn't noticed the fact that hyunjin was kinda close to him. the older was looking at him passionately while talking at the same time. by the time the toasted bread have finished his lunch, he looked back being face to face with hyunjin.

HJ: kkhami is al-

they were so close to e/o as if they are going to....yeah. there was no one left in the canteen. just the two. jeongin noticed that they were way too close after a few mins of looking into e/o's eyes and moved away immediately.

JN: w- we should get going um

HJ: y- y- yea let's get out of here In.

it was awkward but hyunjin could handle it. he was mastered at making things less awkward. the two came out of the canteen hut and met lee know and chan along with felix.

JN: FELIX HYUNG

It was a long time since Felix came to Korea. This time, he came earlier which was unexpected.

Lix: Hey jeonginie!! how you doing sweetie?

JN: doing good hyung. btw this is hyunjin. he is m-

Lix: boyfriend right? i saw you two in the canteen a few mins ago.

JN: huh? hyung are you nuts or sumn? he joined this morning. we just got close too fast

Jeongin was obviously annoyed by the fact that people are already starting to think that he and Hyunjin are boyfriends. He would love to but its way too early. He don't want all these drama. He want to focus and find out what kind of guy hyunjin is first. Does that mean he have a crush on hyunjin? No.

HJ: Its okay In. We were too close at first haha. It might have been misunderstanding. I'm sry if that made you uncomfortable.

Lix: damn i hope my future boyfriend is like this but well....where do i find one?

FYI, Felix is gay. His mum also knew so his dad. They both supported him.

JN: Oh lix hyung. This is Chan. He-

Lix: ik innie. Lee Know hyung alrdy told me. You were busy weren't you?

JN: wdym?

LK: *clears throat* Felix, bring Chan with you to our office. Seungmin?

SM: Yes hyung?

LK: bring the papers. We have to start planning for the animal transportation.

Lino made sure everyone was with him except hyunjin. He knows that he knows as if he is a fortune teller.

HJ: Um. In? I need to ask you something.

JN: yes hyung? Hold on.

Jeongin heard a growl from above one of the trees they were near. He saw a cheetah. A special cheetah to him. He even named his cheetah, Si En. That's how special the cheetah was to him. Jeongin's parents had him at an old age so he grew up with some of the animals in the habitat. He also watched animals dying infront of him too. What could a 12 y/o do abt it? He was too young to touch the death animal either. His dad showed him how things work so basically, he is professional with zoo by now. Ofc he literally have been trained all throughout his teenage years.

JN: SI EN! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING UP THERE? GET DOWN RN.

HJ: In. It's an animal. It wont und-

The older was too stunned to speak when he saw the cheetah climb back down but approach near him.

HJ: UH JEONGIN? IN? H-H-ELP ME-

JN: ugh. Come here si en. He is not an enemy. He is going to meet you everyday from now on.

The cheetah obeyed and received a pat from his human best friend. Then went back to it's compound to its fellow cheetahs.

HJ: oh wow.

JN: ur fired. how will you survive when ur literally such a scaredy cat hyung?

HJ: In. no pls. i am just not used to it. i promise i'll do better. i really need this job in. pls?

the younger knows that he was just joking but didn't thought the older would take it so seriously. he does understand why the older is so scared of si en. he knows that the older is taking time to get used to it. when he saw tears building up in hyunjin's eyes, he felt guilty.

JN: hyung, i am just joking. don't worry i am not like those people who will torture you

he said, chuckling in the most adorable way ever.

HJ: never knew an 18 y/o could be this cute either | you lil piece of-

hyunjin's thought was somehow funny, he was acting as if he didn't go through that phase a few yrs ago. the 18 y/os he met were prolly trashes.

BC: jeongin ah! there is a tourist who wants to meet you!

JN: coming hyung!

HJ: why would you disturb such a peaceful time. i hope both sides of your pillows are warm.

HJ: shall i follow?

JN: if you want to then yea sure

he was walking to bangchan while responding to hyunjin. that was a bare minimum of talent but still. Hyunjin followed him and both of them reached to the tourist not expecting a disaster. the lady was crying. fake crying actually. there was a dead snake in the compound. along with a pet cat that was obviously not from jeongin's zoo.

TST: are you the owner of this zoo huh?

JN: yes ma'am. i am sure you have got a problem he-